• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Qatar 2022 World Cup

football forum

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Some even less. Heavy and strong beers get very difficult to drink in countries that actually have summertimes.

I always drank San Miguel on Mallorca. It's 5,6% I think? I was always wondering why I was pissed so quickly there. I only found out about the 5,6% years later. xD

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

There are beers with 4%? They should be referred to as water. 

I always have a crate of Tiger Crystal at home, it's only 4.2%. As a beer, it's remarkably unremarkable to a degree where it doesn't even taste like beer, as you correctly implied xD however, ice cold, it's very refreshing and goes really well with food. So I usually have it for that, and then buy something more beer-like to enjoy at night.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I always have a crate of Tiger Crystal at home, it's only 4.2%. As a beer, it's remarkably unremarkable to a degree where it doesn't even taste like beer, as you correctly implied xD however, ice cold, it's very refreshing and goes really well with food. So I usually have it for that, and then buy something more beer-like to enjoy at night.

Replacing water with weak beer. I'm open to it. 🤔xD

Just now, Spike said:

Budweiser isn’t skunked every single time I’ve had it

Neither is Peroni when I've had it.

Peroni, Corona, & Sol are - imo - the kings of the shit beers. Especially when it's been a hot sweaty day and the beer's freezing cold.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I always drank San Miguel on Mallorca. It's 5,6% I think? I was always wondering why I was pissed so quickly there. I only found out about the 5,6% years later. xD

Depends on which San Miguel. Red Horse is even stronger I think, I drank a lot of those in the Phillippines

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Replacing water with weak beer. I'm open to it. 🤔xD

Yeah, that's what they did in Middle Ages, too xD

But yeah, I don't drink soda/soft drinks/sugary drinks or whatever you call it, so it's either water or beer for me, and I settle in the middle of those two options xD

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Neither is Peroni when I've had it.

Peroni, Corona, & Sol are - imo - the kings of the shit beers. Especially when it's been a hot sweaty day and the beer's freezing cold.

PBR, Coors Banquet, Old Style. Get that other shit in the bin, Modelo is the best Mexican beer.

Just now, Spike said:

PBR, Coors Banquet, Old Style. Get that other shit in the bin, Modelo is the best Mexican beer.

Ugh, I hate Modelo. Not as much as Dos Equis though, that ones always skunky when I have it.

Coors and PBR are probably the best American shit beers I've had before though. Wtf is Old Style.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ugh, I hate Modelo. Not as much as Dos Equis though, that ones always skunky when I have it.

Coors and PBR are probably the best American shit beers I've had before though. Wtf is Old Style.

They are skunked because they are in clear glass.

Chicago lager brewed in Milwaukee that is exactly the same as PBR.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Isn't it Milwaukee lager then?

Not really. You’d understand if you lived here or visited. If you drove around Chicago you will see these old signs that come off the side of the building, usually above an active bar or what was a bar that will say Old Style. You will only see these in Chicago, the moment tou are in Milwaukee it’s the same aing but PBR. You can’t forget that Milwaukee is only about an hour away

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5a4aa5f8a8b2b012eff50b4e/1526691730568-SEIBQN09FGA6XCSCO813/8767336406_199a05cfa7_z.jpg?format=1500w

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F403987029046202240%2F&psig=AOvVaw2hthP8o3_yZrf2B5lnYcWo&ust=1669156882831000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjRxqFwoTCLi6gMWswPsCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

On 20/11/2022 at 08:59, Honey Honey said:

If you can't stand up for your values now at this most piss easy time and perfect opportunity then you never will. Or as is the case with FIFA, you don't actually really have these values in the first place.

Aaaaaand... Everyone failed to to that. From not using the armbands to Belgium now removing the word love from their away kit.

Qatari shills and homophobes on twitter repeating the "their home, their rules" talking point doesn't help.

25 minutes ago, Machado said:

Aaaaaand... Everyone failed to to that. From not using the armbands to Belgium now removing the word love from their away kit.

Qatari shills and homophobes on twitter repeating the "their home, their rules" talking point doesn't help.

I think it's stupid to give up on protesting because you're "not allowed to" tbh, demonstrates how little conviction these teams really had to their values tbh.

I'm still hoping that someone will celebrate a goal by revealing they're wearing a t-shirt under their kit that has Infantino's face on it with "TODAY I FEEL LIKE A DICKHEAD" with the text under it. It'll never happen, but I hope it does.

Archived