talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore's TF365 Forum Hierarchy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm starting to get an idea why @Storts did not publish his results yet.

Apparently, some people don't want to understand the meaning of the hierarchy.

The whole thing is a very serious matter but it seems to me that some here simply do not have the necessary maturity to recognize the deeper meaning.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I think I'm starting to get an idea why @Storts did not publish his results yet.

Apparently, some people don't want to understand the meaning of the hierarchy.

The whole thing is a very serious matter but it seems to me that some here simply do not have the necessary maturity to recognize the deeper meaning.

I fully recognise it. Surprised @Cannabis tried to sabotage your own hierarchy though. Who even uses Roman numerals anymore?!

7 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

One of my students at Bergerfeld stated that 4 only exists in the mind of those who get double vision from certain types of activity - mainly checking body parts. Richard Dedekind asked a question which is relevant (although he asked it in a different context): "Was sind und sollen die Zahlen?"  Essentially, Dedekind asserts in his question that humans are free to define just what numbers "are". What we decide numbers to be is usually driven by pragmatic needs and ends, usually associated with bed!. Of course, once one realizes that complex numbers encapsulate rotation, applications abound and it becomes useful for i i to be a "number" but only if you are an old Roman person.  As our friend asserts that he is Irish, then that relates to a state of mental confusion, so however many bottles, pints or glasses he consumes he, like Mrs Webley, will always declare"Just the one"  Young Peter Manuel made the same comment after losing a game when he was seven and was asked how many goals he had let in before I sent him back to get his teddy which was still sitting in the net!  Now, like the Irishman, you are all confused9_9

Yes.

On 23/11/2018 at 10:40, SchalkeUK said:

One of my students at Bergerfeld stated that 4 only exists in the mind of those who get double vision from certain types of activity - mainly checking body parts. Richard Dedekind asked a question which is relevant (although he asked it in a different context): "Was sind und sollen die Zahlen?"  Essentially, Dedekind asserts in his question that humans are free to define just what numbers "are". What we decide numbers to be is usually driven by pragmatic needs and ends, usually associated with bed!. Of course, once one realizes that complex numbers encapsulate rotation, applications abound and it becomes useful for i i to be a "number" but only if you are an old Roman person.  As our friend asserts that he is Irish, then that relates to a state of mental confusion, so however many bottles, pints or glasses he consumes he, like Mrs Webley, will always declare"Just the one"  Young Peter Manuel made the same comment after losing a game when he was seven and was asked how many goals he had let in before I sent him back to get his teddy which was still sitting in the net!  Now, like the Irishman, you are all confused9_9

Please don’t ever leave this place. 

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Faithcore said:

As so many people messaged me today speculating about the next number I decided to let the cat out of the bag.

6) 

This thread is like:

Image result for you cannot be serious gif

Numbers are those things which have transformed intergalactic text speek from its original form to what it is today - how else would aahtoo deetoo have been rebranded.  Without it we would be unable to use those mobile phone thingys to communicate - as my friend Harry said many times - We don't talk anymore!  Witness the evenings spent when young couples go out for a special evening Dinner and sit at the table with their eyes fixed - not on each other as we used to do in the 50's, but firmly on the screen of their mobile thingy - fascin8ted by its splendour!:x

Archived