The better place to talk football.

Faithcore's TF365 Forum Hierarchy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
30 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Wow. That is shocking news!

How could all of this go unnoticed for so long? 

It's a shocking revelation to the forum, no doubt. Who knows what tonight's findings may be... 

One of my students at Bergerfeld stated that 4 only exists in the mind of those who get double vision from certain types of activity - mainly checking body parts. Richard Dedekind asked a question which is relevant (although he asked it in a different context): "Was sind und sollen die Zahlen?"  Essentially, Dedekind asserts in his question that humans are free to define just what numbers "are". What we decide numbers to be is usually driven by pragmatic needs and ends, usually associated with bed!. Of course, once one realizes that complex numbers encapsulate rotation, applications abound and it becomes useful for i i to be a "number" but only if you are an old Roman person.  As our friend asserts that he is Irish, then that relates to a state of mental confusion, so however many bottles, pints or glasses he consumes he, like Mrs Webley, will always declare"Just the one"  Young Peter Manuel made the same comment after losing a game when he was seven and was asked how many goals he had let in before I sent him back to get his teddy which was still sitting in the net!  Now, like the Irishman, you are all confused9_9

Archived