• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Milan 2-2 AC Milan | Saturday, April 15, 2017 | Derby della Madonnina

football forum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Milan had a chance to score after about a minute. Deulofeu was put through on goal but got his feet tangled up. Bacca couldn't put it away after a bit of a goalmouth scramble. 

• Administrator

what a brilliant open start to the match.

Deulofeu hits the post from a tight angle and Inter about 10 seconds later are on the counter approaching Milan's area.

Love a fast-paced derby!

• Administrator

Think Donnarumma should have done better there. Wasn't out of reach for him but perhaps he wasn't expecting the shot with the defender so close to Candreva as well.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Think Donnarumma should have done better there. Wasn't out of reach for him but perhaps he wasn't expecting the shot with the defender so close to Candreva as well.

The ball went under the defenders leg, which I'm sure Donna wasn't expecting. I can't put that on the defender or the keeper, just the perfect ball. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

My boy Candreva :x

I'm not sure what Donnarumma's done there to be honest, it's almost as if he flinches at the ball coming towards him, on the slow motion replay his hand is actually in a good position to make the save but he then pulls it away? 

Awful to see so many Chinese fans in the crowd too, Italian football is being killed.

Definitely odd to see. The Ultras are what they mostly keep showing over here, and of course those are Italians. 

GOOOAOAOOOOOOAOALALLALALALALALALLLLLLLL

• Administrator

Perisic had been deadly quiet all game so far and just before HT he finds some space down the wing, squares it for Icardi who has an easy tap in to double the lead.

Harsh on Milan as I thought they'd been the better side in the half!

• The title was changed to Inter Milan 2-2 AC Milan | Saturday, April 15, 2017 | Derby della Madonnina

Archived