FulhamFulham vs Southampton Southampton

Man Utd   Manchester United vs Crystal Palace Crystal Palace

WatfordWatford vs LiverpoolLiverpool 

West Ham West Ham United vs Manchester City Man City

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Whenever the Official United Website say something like this below on there match preview it gives me the heebie-jeebies as we either play out a boring 0-0 or lose  :dam:

The Reds can bounce back from the 3-1 loss to Manchester City in the derby last time out when facing a Palace side which is without a win in their last seven games, currently sitting one point above the relegation zone on goal difference.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-united-v-crystal-palace-match-preview-24-november-2018

• Subscriber

We beat these twice last year, in-fact the only side we did that to (in before Stan says Sheffield United).

I'm not going this weekend. I'm going to a game in Germany again.

I think this'll be a very forgettable draw, which isn't a terrible result but I think with our run coming up we're going to need to turn a couple of likely draws into wins. Watford at home after this reeks of a draw and Fulham away's gone from a very winnable looking game into an almost certain defeat given they've appointed Ranieri, following that we play three of the top six and Palace away who hammered us twice last year.

I could be being harsh but I think we've been mediocre at best so far this year and I think if we don't improve it will show.

The international break couldn't have come at a better time for us. I think that while obviously we'll never fully draw a line under what happened with Vichai, we've got to try and get back focused on the football now.

I'll say a 1-1 draw with Vardy for us - he is badly due a goal, he's having a really poor season this time out.

• Subscriber

Scrappy as fuck but a win is a win.

Play like that next week and we have no chance of getting anything.

Andre Gomes was the best player on the pitch.

Looked like Coleman got away with one but replays were inconclusive. 

Couldn't have complained if Cardiff had nicked a point.

Lookman has to start soon.

• Subscriber
On 21/11/2018 at 21:02, CaaC - John said:

Whenever the Official United Website say something like this below on there match preview it gives me the heebie-jeebies as we either play out a boring 0-0 or lose  

The Reds can bounce back from the 3-1 loss to Manchester City in the derby last time out when facing a Palace side which is without a win in their last seven games, currently sitting one point above the relegation zone on goal difference.

Well, I was spot on and Jose now rattling on "We can be in the top four by the end of the year"    :whistling: he should button his lip.  :shutup: :shoot:

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

3 goals, another clean sheet. 

If it wasn't for City being stupidly good then we would absolutely piss this league. 

I agree but on the other hand, City probably think they should be pissing it at this stage but they've still got us breathing down their necks. We're doing brilliantly to keep up with them as things stand

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

I agree but on the other hand, City probably think they should be pissing it at this stage but they've still got us breathing down their necks. We're doing brilliantly to keep up with them as things stand

Agree mate, it's just frustrating that we have become a powerhouse at the same time as City becoming something stupidly good. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Agree mate, it's just frustrating that we have become a powerhouse at the same time as City becoming something stupidly good. 

Yeah, I said similar earlier in the season. We always seem to save our best seasons in the league for when there's another side who is unreal and that bit better than ourselves

• The topic was unpinned

Archived