Augsburg vs Frankfurt
Bayern Munich vs Dusseldorf
Hertha Berlin vs Hoffenheim
Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig
Schalke vs Nurnberg, 17.30

Monday 25th November, 2018
Freiburg vs Werder Bremen
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Hannover, 17.00

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 12 - 23-25th November, 2018
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

People of Germany, are you awake?!

Eventful start in Leverkusen.

Stuttgart could/should have had a penalty in first minute, not given and no VAR intervention (or if there was, they decided no clear error).

Leverkusen given a penalty for handball, decision reversed by VAR correctly as it was actually slightly just outside the area.

• Administrator
Just now, Tommy said:

Yea, but we can't watch the Friday game unless with have an additional subscription on top of our SKY subscription. 

Oh, I see. That's pretty shite.

• Administrator
Just now, Tommy said:

Yup, German TV rights are a joke. There is also no Champions League on Free TV at all. 

Oh I see. That's pretty shite.

Even when German teams are involved?

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

No Champions League at all. Not even the final :D

Oh, I misread.

To be honest, that's the case here in UK as well. BT Sport is a subscription in most packages though and isn't that expensive. Used to be on ITV years ago which was free.

Holy shit, what a match. We started well in the first few minutes and got a few decent shots on target, after that we had a bit of chaos in defence and Bayern scored a quick brace (within 3 Minutes I believe). That we scored the 1:2 shortly before half-time was vital, and damn, what a 2nd half. We fought our socks off and really deserve that point. 3:3 in Munich?!?!?! MENTAL! :D

• Subscriber

I went out in an Italian bar tonight and the owner insisted on watching Roma vs Udinese instead...at least I had an excuse to use "Grazie Ragazzi" when he brought me a cold fresh beer though :ph34r:  Well done Fortuna!

I still can't believe it :D Had a darts match last evening and went out for a bit afterwards, and the 3:3 is everything everyone talked about :D DODI <3 Shame he's on loan without a buyout clause :(

Happy for Tommy and his guys.  I watched the game on French TV and glad I stayed with it to the end - now I am starting to worry about the Pokal!!!! Especially as later we struggled against a disorganised side until they went down to 10 men and the 04 defence was the usual garbage.  This week Tedesco will praise a superb result before a beating in Portugal and a blast in Hoffenheim on Saturday when realism will return.  Take out our returning Berlin guy and we would have lost this one as the usual 'strikers' were as inept as always - at least those who are still fit that is!  Young Harit played the same game he did in pre-season when he looked the real deal - since then Tedesco has preferred the others who have failed and finally starts to give him a run - better late than never.  As an afterthought, young Max was great against Man U despite being kicked to death:| more than once!

Watched Gladbach - Hannover in a pub last night. Very entertaining match. That clash between Ginter and Bazee looked horrific. Hopefully Ginter is not too badly injured but I think a few face fractures might be possible. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived