talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Patrice Evra

football forum

My brother has told me before that he posts some weird stuff on instagram...but he showed this video to me today, and well...I'm speechless. Is it supposed to be funny? Will he be getting a visit from the men in white coats? Who knows?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yeah, Patrice Evra was entertaining on Insta about 4 years ago. Now he's just doing anything to appear relevant. It's as cringe worthy as Stormzy, Frimpong and Dapper Laughs trying to create new material.

Desperate rather than insane then...good to know.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Never understood his videos and why everyone got hard-ons over them. 

So unfunny. 

I honestly never thought he was even trying to be funny.  At the time I thought he was just one of those sorry people you get on social media wanting protagonism.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I honestly never thought he was even trying to be funny.  At the time I thought he was just one of those sorry people you get on social media wanting protagonism.

Maybe he's just bored with the lack of attention from playing football and is now over-compensating by being an absolute knob head. 

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

Maybe he's just bored with the lack of attention from playing football and is now over-compensating by being an absolute knob head. 

I always had the feeling he felt he never got the credit he thought he deserved at the height of his career.  He was overlooked a lot (very justifiably so) during that period where there were many great full-backs plying their trade all over Europe.  I also have an inkling that he felt it was due to his skin colour because let's be fair, he has a very very big chip on his narrow shoulders.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Legend.

King of the Jimmie Rustlers.

If only he had that type of intelligence mate!  He doesn't even reach 50 levels below what would be necessary to conjure up such sentimental mish-mash... Infact if he'd have been merely 30 levels below the necessary intelligence level to want to play with the public on social media he wouldn't have got upset at what Suárez said to him.

Thats how stupid he is.

44 minutes ago, Spike said:

I love how everyone is collectively getting anal retentive about it, though.

Maybe because he put it out there for public consumption where the protocol is to comment mate. Add to that he’s a public fugure and you are exposed to judgment considering everything.

He’s simply reaping what he has sowed. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Maybe because he put it out there for public consumption where the protocol is to comment mate. Add to that he’s a public fugure and you are exposed to judgment considering everything.

He’s simply reaping what he has sowed. 

I disagree. He should reape being ignored not having any sort of notoriety  or attention. Any other mentally ill person is usually ignored... I wouldn’t have known about this on the slightest if not for this thread!

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I disagree. He should reape being ignored not having any sort of notoriety  or attention. Any other mentally ill person is usually ignored... I wouldn’t have known about this on the slightest if not for this thread!

I agree, I saw it here but only because I don’t follow him so I wouldn’t have known. But you can appreciate that hundreds of millions of people use social media. 

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I agree, I saw it here but only because I don’t follow him so I wouldn’t have known. But you can appreciate that hundreds of millions of people use social media. 

Hundreds of millions of people need a punch in the face.

Archived