talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brian's Wall of Kits

football forum

Now, this is only going to be Peruvian football kits, but just as a bit of fun, which kits do you think will go up there? Say what you want! :D 

4b6f6e132d53a7847c09f9c3fc0197b0.png

To make this thread a bit more worthwhile, here is a few other kits I own

Australia: 1974 WC, Perth Glory (actually a shirt rather than a kit)

England: Oldham Athletic

Italy: Napoli

International: Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, BrazilPeru

Peru: Universitario, Deportivo Zuñiga, Walter Ormeño

Don't be afraid to post your kit collection too! Let us know your rarest ones though :) 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Oldham? Wtf xD?

I got it while I was in England. I wanted a lower league kit from Mike Ashley's store and that's the one I found.

I found this beauty. This was Claudio Pizarro's first ever team, went here on loan from Alianza Lima in the late 90's. They have disappeared off the face of the earth now, making this a real relic and it's on auction for $30!!!

@nudge 

287ee633aa22136608817c53e9f61793.png

Just now, Smiley Culture said:

What teams are those kits from? 

The ones on my wall?

I'll go into a bit of detail.

From left to right.

Peru national team: This one needs no introduction I believe

Deportivo Zuñiga: Peruvian youth club that used to be really good at churning out quality professional players. I'm good friends with the people at the club and they were kind enough to give me the alternate kit. I've had it for about a year and a half now.

Walter Ormeño: Bought this one in Cañete, a team about 2 hours south of Lima. Very difficult to get as even in Cañete it's prohibited to sell them at markets and you have to find very specific sports stores to find it. I got lucky enough to buy the last one in stock. As for the team itself, they were in the top flight about 40 years ago and are a historic team in the area. Lovely kit too, so I'm delighted to have gotten it.

1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Because you're a big fan of Mike Ashley and want to support him?

Predictable post. I don't care about Mike Ashley or English football, I just want to keep my collection going! :)

38 minutes ago, Blue said:

Predictable post. I don't care about Mike Ashley or English football, I just want to keep my collection going! :)

Predictable post? Am I supposed to try to be unpredictable? I don't get it. Saying you wanted a shirt from Mike Ashley's store is weird, that's all. Why did you want it from his store?

10 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Predictable post? Am I supposed to try to be unpredictable? I don't get it. Saying you wanted a shirt from Mike Ashley's store is weird, that's all. Why did you want it from his store?

Not a predictable post from you. Just that I knew someone would get at me for buying something from sports direct.

It was the store that sold lower league kits near me. Didn't care from whom it was.

I want this one next... bloody beauty

Santos FC are one of the 4 sides left in the Copa Perú and they are from Nazca, if you look closely you can clearly see the Nazca Lines patterns on the kit, which make it absolutely wonderful!

e708a64e270d1dd055c29b20d0f3b3e1.png

2 hours ago, Stan said:

The ads and shite sponsorship logo ruin it. 

Ha, maybe. Can't fault the Nazca lines though! It reminds me of that Cienciano shirt that had Machu Picchu on it.

ed23267d8f87f5d844470b6f57a682bb.png

Archived