talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Callum Wilson Linked With Chelsea

football forum

Linked with Callum Wilson for a January move. 

To be honest I can get behind that. His pace is something we lack up top and can provide us something different compared to Morata and Giroud. 

Still think we need to offload Morata either in January or in the summer for a striker that fits our system. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea are confident they can agree a £30m deal with Bournemouth for striker Callum Wilson in January, according to the Daily Express.

The 26-year-old has been on fine form this season, scoring eight goals, while Chelsea strikers Olivier Giroud and Alvaro Morata have six between them.

Wilson has scored 52 goals for Bournemouth since joining from Coventry in 2014.

Bridge.

@Cicero @Spike @Bluewolf @True Blue@carefreeluke @The Liquidator

24 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I was just about this today, how he would fit nicely. He is also English and with good age, i'd definitely take him for 30 mill pounds.

Just screams of a HG quota signing. This has all the potential of being another Drinkwater moment. 

He isn't technically brilliant nor does he have the skills to be a success in this system. Only thing we can use out of him is his pace. Was optimistic about it, but in reality we need to be looking at 1st choice strikers rather than adding on to the bench. 

• The topic was locked

Archived