talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A 2016/17 Matchday Chat

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't want this to sound like FM but probably will be something along the lines of to play without pressure and to enjoy the rest of the game. There's no pressure on them to win even with home advantage and possibly tell them to win the 2nd half, at least, if possible. 

This.

They are eliminated from staying up, so there season is basically over. They have had a dreadful year, sorry up front, worse in the back, so might as well tell the team to enjoy the rest of the season and realize you have NOTHING to lose, so why not try and pick up some more points and try and ruin someone's season?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dzeko being a dick. They have a big match next week and he absolutely ignores Spaletti for taking him off. He had chances today so he's got no one to blame but the guy in the mirror.

On 25/4/2017 at 9:02 AM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

This. Best player in the serie A. Hamsik xDxD

He is going to be a top player for years to come. 

Yeah some of his opinions are ridiculous, he once said Ospina was the best keeper in the world.

That Torreira looks good, the next Cambiasso perhaps?

Can't see anything but a Napoli win. This is the sort of game we thrive in. Won at Roma, won at Milan, won at Lazio despite being written off in all 3.

2 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Can't see anything but a Napoli win. This is the sort of game we thrive in. Won at Roma, won at Milan, won at Lazio despite being written off in all 3.

It's more of the fact Inter are in shambles right now, no way do Inter salvage ANYTHING from this match...

#PioliOut

Another big derby this weekend, Roma v Lazio, and another early kickoff. I'll be at work so I'm gonna miss it. :(

Juve dropped points last night against Atalanta. I watched parts of it and Atalanta looked good for their point.

Tonight is Torino v Sampdoria, should be a decent match. Two wanted young strikers in Belotti and Schick on show.

On 25/4/2017 at 10:34 AM, Stan said:

how often do teams who get relegated from Serie A come straight back up the next season?

Cagliari went down and came back nex year. Same happened to Palermo when they went down. Verona most likley will go back up after 1 season.Frosinone is up there and they got relegated 2 years ago.

It happens a bit, but it doesn't matter as new teams will always go down next year (or 1 of them at least)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived