talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A 2016/17 Matchday Chat

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it. Nice to show some fight, but don't let the score fool you, we suck. Ref blows the whistle as we go to kick a corner. Too bad this ref wasn't on our match last week. 

Pioli needs to go tonight. 

Napoli next. 

4 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Both Milan clubs fucking up their chances of qualifying for Europe.

Losing away to Fioretina is slightly different from at home to one of the bottom feeders. 

Empoli win here may cement the relegation spots. 

another weird outcome in serie A today. Sampdoria was winning 1-0 against Crotone with lots of chances, 2 posts and 2 goals that was disallowed as offsides! all these for Sampdoria in the first half. the final score 1-2 :|

Kinda funny how Rannochia was drawn and quartered at Inter but has found a niche at Hull. It's terrible that he was stripped of the captaincy and shipped off to be replaced by Icardi and Medel as captain and centre-half respectively.

Been a few weeks since I've been able to watch Serie A. Here are a few thoughts on this season

Belotti has never really impressed me, although that's due to bad luck. If I was a Torino fan I'd be all over him. I've seen him 12 times though and he's been awful all 12, yet everytime I don't watch him he scores a hattrick. Not saying he's a bad player, he has the numbers to prove otherwise but its hard to rate a player who has been poor whenever you've seen him. Based on judgement he seems like a finisher and a goalscorer to me.

Best player in the league is between Marek Hamsik and Paulo Dybala. At least in the attacking/creativity front anyways, because Leonardo Bonucci is also up there but he's in a different category. Hamsik's off the ball movement, vision and shooting technique is sublime. He's a joy to watch. 

For me, some of the less obvious young players with a nice future ahead are Federico Chiesa, Amadou Diawara, and Daniele Rugani. Chiesa and Rugani are definitely going to play for Italy in the future.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Been a few weeks since I've been able to watch Serie A. Here are a few thoughts on this season

Belotti has never really impressed me, although that's due to bad luck. If I was a Torino fan I'd be all over him. I've seen him 12 times though and he's been awful all 12, yet everytime I don't watch him he scores a hattrick. Not saying he's a bad player, he has the numbers to prove otherwise but its hard to rate a player who has been poor whenever you've seen him. Based on judgement he seems like a finisher and a goalscorer to me.

Best player in the league is between Marek Hamsik and Paulo Dybala. At least in the attacking/creativity front anyways, because Leonardo Bonucci is also up there but he's in a different category. Hamsik's off the ball movement, vision and shooting technique is sublime. He's a joy to watch. 

For me, some of the less obvious young players with a nice future ahead are Federico Chiesa, Amadou Diawara, and Daniele Rugani. Chiesa and Rugani are definitely going to play for Italy in the future.

Which is exactly what you want from your best striker.

4 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

No, it's Higuain.

1 minute ago, ATL said:

Strootman scores to put Roma up 1-0.

Roma isn't allowed to celebrate as ref stops them? wtf?

@Cannabis - This is proof this league only cares for Juve

I noticed that too. WHAT THE FUCK? seriously. since when can't a player celebrate his goal?! uhh I forgot, this is Juventus' league...

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

You have to feel sorry for Pescara, it's been coming all evening but to concede two goals so quickly so close to half-time must be really hard to take. I don't even know where to begin in terms of predicting what might get said at half-time as morale must be at an all time low. 

I don't want this to sound like FM but probably will be something along the lines of to play without pressure and to enjoy the rest of the game. There's no pressure on them to win even with home advantage and possibly tell them to win the 2nd half, at least, if possible. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived