Swindon vs Stevenage
Yeovil vs Port Vale

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Could be a real pasting tonight. 

Had a feeling as soon as I put Pukki in my squad, he'd come unstuck. I know there's still about half hour to go but 0-0 still!

Massive 3 points given that we didn't create a lot of chances, gave away a stupid penalty in the last minute and both Norwich and Boro failed to win.

Plus point. Well given the stick he's received recently (from myself included), chuffed to see Bailey Peacock-Farrell redeem himself by saving that penalty at the end. The roar when he kept that out was spine tingling to say the least. 

Keep harping on about us missing that something we had before. We're making hard work of putting teams away. Thankfully we have a 100% record of closing out games when we've gone ahead so far this season.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Massive 3 points given that we didn't create a lot of chances, gave away a stupid penalty in the last minute and both Norwich and Boro failed to win.

Plus points. Well given the stick he's received recently (from myself included), chuffed to see Bailey Peacock-Farrell redeem himself by saving that penalty at the end. The roar when he kept that out was spine tingling to say the least. 

Ha, didn't know about the penalty. I did wonder where his extra points came from in fantasy league. Thought he might have got an assist for the goal. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Ha, didn't know about the penalty. I did wonder where his extra points came from in fantasy league. Thought he might have got an assist for the goal. 

I would have attached a video of the save from Twitter but tried three times and gave up xD

• Administrator

Fair play to the kid. That kind of moment, save and sound of the crowd reminded me of when we beat Middlesbrough 1-0 in our Championship-winning season. Last minute penalty given away, Emnes steps up and Schmeichel expertly saves it to seal the win. 

Sometimes it's not the 4-0 thrashings or easy victories that you remember the most - it's the battling, gritty 1-0 victories with key emotional moments like that you had today with the penalty save that are sometimes more important or memorable. 

Yeah definitely, could be vital in the buisness end. We needed to get back to back wins hacing two home games after West Brom and we've done that.

Big game away at Sheffield United Saturday now where we notoriously struggle. I expect a loss there.

Sheffield Wednesday are as bad a side as I've seen this season and they were comfortable winners without ever really threatening. 

No win in two months, we're still in free fall playing negative, timid and turgid shit, and Phil Parkinson is still employed by the club. You can see why the frequency of my posts in this subforum is waning- it's dire.

We have Wigan at home this weekend, and the grimy bastards are going to absolutely stuff us.

• Administrator

Blackburn's form dropping a bit. Only won 1 in 5 and now losing 2-0 away to Wigan. 

Ipswich losing their lead thanks to their keeper who punched it in to his own net xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived