The better place to talk football.

Football League 2018/19 - 27-28th November, 2018

football forum

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Tammy Abraham knocking in 4 of them... outstanding!

Must be gutting to get 4 and still only draw the game... 

Equally gutting to score five away from home and not win, either.

Joe Lolley has assisted 4 and scored the other for all of Forest's goals.

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Stan said:

Fair play to the kid. That kind of moment, save and sound of the crowd reminded me of when we beat Middlesbrough 1-0 in our Championship-winning season. Last minute penalty given away, Emnes steps up and Schmeichel expertly saves it to seal the win. 

Sometimes it's not the 4-0 thrashings or easy victories that you remember the most - it's the battling, gritty 1-0 victories with key emotional moments like that you had today with the penalty save that are sometimes more important or memorable. 

The what? xD

That was an absolutely hilarious game. Crowd was under nine thousand. Utter farce that the game went ahead really.

I agree with your last bit too - one of the most memorable games of our Championship winning season, amazingly, was failing to beat Yeovil at home.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Steve Bruce's fault that Villa let in five. He didn't sort out the defence.

I was thinking this when i was watching the game. xD

Poor run of form for us, we need to sort our act out. Worst performance in a looooong time against Wigan.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

As if Norwich have ripped 'Bielsa Ball' from us.

Farke and Farke Ball (TM) were at Norwich for over 12 months before you lot had ever even heard of Biesla. 

Talking of ripping off, you lot have always had it in for us since we signed half your team.

• The topic was unpinned
2 hours ago, Marc said:

Farke and Farke Ball (TM) were at Norwich for over 12 months before you lot had ever even heard of Biesla. 

Talking of ripping off, you lot have always had it in for us since we signed half your team.

Have a chat with yourself. Norwich finished 14th last season. Half the fanbase didn't know if they wanted the manager out or not because they were so average. How on earth are your fans going to be praising the football you played last season calling it 'Farke Ball' on the march up to the heady heights of 14th place?

More like Farke all.

And what has signing any of our players got to do with my statement? I'm the only Leeds fan on here so that comment is solely mine. I couldn't give a monkeys about Norwich. Nice club IMO, get behind their team. Nothing to write home about but a nice friendly family club. Signed a few of our players in the past. Fair play to them. Big deal?!

Farke Ball...hahahaha. Heard it all now xD

57 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Have a chat with yourself. Norwich finished 14th last season. Half the fanbase didn't know if they wanted the manager out or not because they were so average. How on earth are your fans going to be praising the football you played last season calling it 'Farke Ball' on the march up to the heady heights of 14th place?

More like Farke all.

And what has signing any of our players got to do with my statement? I'm the only Leeds fan on here so that comment is solely mine. I couldn't give a monkeys about Norwich. Nice club IMO, get behind their team. Nothing to write home about but a nice friendly family club. Signed a few of our players in the past. Fair play to them. Big deal?!

Farke Ball...hahahaha. Heard it all now xD

There is a twitter account made last season called Farke ball. It’s factual that it’s pre Biesla.

We didn’t have a great season but had some periods of good form when Farke ball was getting praised. Good cup run, best Ipswich. 

It wasn’t always used as a term of praise just a term for the style of football. 

#farkeball tm

Aston Villa
Nottingham Forest
Leeds United
Sunderland
Sheffield Wednesday
West Brom
Ipswich Town
Sheffield United
Blackburn Rovers
Derby County
Norwich City

All have stated cases to suggest they're in the top 20 biggest clubs. Admittedly you'd have top six, Newcastle and Everton as certs. Then there's Leicester, Southampton and West Ham who all would be pretty annoyed if they weren't in the top 20. So at least 9 from the football league would be top 20.

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Ipswich Town :rofl:

I'll have what you're sniffing 

Very large fan base, previous UEFA cup winners, managed by Sir Alf & Sir Bobby, have beaten all the big boys in Europe too. They can put a case forward for being in the top 20. Definitely the top 25.

Needless to say, if it's just the one team you can critique I'm happy.

10 hours ago, Cannabis said:

It's actually a very valid point, if you can provide evidence as to why Norwich aren't a pointless yo-yo club then fair does but I'm really struggling to see what you can come up with :what:

Unless I've missed some sort of European dominance lately? 

More bait, poor show. If I was throwing this kind of bait around the staff would have deleted my posts

Archived