talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eden Hazard Signs for Real Madrid

Eden Hazard has ruled out a move to PSG but admits his contract situation at Chelsea could result in him leaving in the summer.

The Belgium international's deal at Chelsea expires at the end of next season, and some of Europe's biggest clubs have reportedly shown interest in prising him away from Stamford Bridge.

Hazard, who joined Chelsea from Lille in 2012, admitted he has previously discussed a move to PSG, but says he does not see himself playing at the Parc de Princes.

He told Canal Plus: "There has been contact in the past with PSG but I haven't been tempted.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/11/2018 at 05:57, True Blue said:

You probably missed the Spurs game :D

9 goals and 9 assists this season. Been directly involved in 18 goals in 14 games. He and Messi comfortably lead the race in chances created this season. Probably his best ever start to a campaign. 

Anyway, reports are saying that Real are lining up a 150 million bid + Isco for Hazard. 

We should really be all over that. 

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Why wouldn't he be interested in the PSG move?

All the money he wants, lots of fantastic players there and of course... (The only real and substantial part to a move to PSG) Living in Paris.

He isn't that type of bloke. Think it was Conte who said he was very mature for his age. Family man and in spite of his big mouth in the media, he never refused to go to training or put in a transfer request like some bastard. He's said before he would never play for PSG. I'm still adamant that the only club he would leave us for, is Real. Whether or not it happens. If it does, I reckon Isco will be part of the deal in some way. Only player who really is a like for like with Hazard. 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He isn't that type of bloke. Think it was Conte who said he was very mature for his age. Family man and in spite of his big mouth in the media, he never refused to go to training or put in a transfer request like some bastard. He's said before he would never play for PSG. I'm still adamant that the only club he would leave us for, is Real. Whether or not it happens. If it does, I reckon Isco will be part of the deal in some way. Only player who really is a like for like with Hazard. 

I know mate... I was being ironic and sarcastic.  He's not in the lack of personality and character realms of someone like Neymar is.  But then again few people with even a minimum of intelligence aren't.

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Still not got over PSG bullying Barca over Neymar xD

I’ve been as vocal about them before as since that occurred. My thoughts are there to be read on here and unfortunately cannot now be read in the other forum we were all at.

But by all means continuez avec vos pensées :what:

• Subscriber
On 20/12/2018 at 15:33, Cicero said:

Anyway, reports are saying that Real are lining up a 150 million bid + Isco for Hazard.

Real Madrid are willing to offer Chelsea Spain playmaker Isco, 26, and 24-year-old Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic - who is already on loan at Stamford Bridge  as part of a deal to sign the Blues' Belgium forward Eden Hazard, 27. (Onda Cero, via Metro)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

This is all so speculative it's unreal.  No basis on facts at all right now but everyone can imagine that if Hazard continues to perform as he has done this season there's probably no doubt whatsoever that Real Madrid will go for him with everything as they need that type of player aside from a prolific scorer too.

How they'll (Real Madrid) look to try and formulate a transfer deal whether it be with players involved or not is even more speculative.  What's for sure is that Isco has been looking to leave for a long time and where he would really want to go is practically impossible with an active contract.

5 hours ago, Cicero said:

Should be all over that if true. As i mentioned, the only like for like replacement for Hazard is Isco. 

Use the funds to strengthen the team elsewhere. We all saw how Liverpool utilised the Coutinho funds. 

If you get a ridiculous sum + Isco… I think that's a great deal and you should definitely take that. Obviously Hazard's a key player... but like you said, you'd be able to utilise those funds strengthen where you're weakest. And Chelsea don't have a big squad, filling in the gaps in the squad would go a long way to improving results over the course of a season. And you'd get Isco as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Eden Hazard to tell Chelsea he wants Real Madrid move having 'made decision' on his future

Eden Hazard is expected to tell Chelsea that he wants to join Real Madrid after saying he has made a decision on his future.

Telegraph Sport understands Hazard has not told Chelsea of his plans, but talks over a new contract have not progressed.

It is, however, believed in Spain that Real have now given Hazard the assurances he wanted that they will make a bid to Chelsea to sign him.

That, together with the latest hint over his intentions, has increased the likelihood that he will officially inform Chelsea that he wants to move this summer.

Chelsea value Hazard at more than £100 million, despite the fact his deal will only have 12 months to run at the end of the season.

In an interview with French  radio station RMC, as part of a documentary about his career that will be aired tomorrow night, Hazard said: “I know what I will do. I have made my decision.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/02/05/eden-hazard-tell-chelsea-wants-real-madrid-move-having-made/

7 hours ago, True Blue said:

This will be either his final year for the club, or he will leave the club to China when his legs start to fail him.

It seems that he is waiting for Madrid to contact him, and will reveal he will leave when they finally do. Issue is, I don't think Real want him. Reports stating they prefer Neymar as he is a more global brand/entity. Not to mention a better goal scorer. 

• The title was changed to Eden Hazard Signs for Real Madrid

Archived