talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eden Hazard Signs for Real Madrid

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, True Blue said:

How certain are they as a source? Our fans desperate with those banners to make him stay. He has been decent for us, however we made him better than he really was.

I would say exactly the opposite. And stats prove that. 

• The title was changed to Eden Hazard - Moving to Real Madrid for €100m?
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I would say exactly the opposite. And stats prove that. 

336 game, 104 goals at least 20+ of those penalties. That is roughly 14 goals per season in all competitions. Also never hit the 20 mark in his Chelsea career in all competitions. Like i said good but we made him better than he was. Saying all this i never said he was bad and at times the stand out player but never really consistent through the entire season.

Just now, True Blue said:

336 game, 104 goals at least 20+ of those penalties. That is roughly 14 goals per season in all competitions. Also never hit the 20 mark in his Chelsea career in all competitions. Like i said good but we made him better than he was. Saying all this i never said he was bad and at times the stand out player but never really consistent through the entire season.

But you are only listing goals as the barometer, when Hazard isn't even a goal scorer? When you look at chances created, only Messi surpasses him. He is a player we've soely relied on to influence our attack, ever since Mata left. We would genuinely be fighting against Leicester, Wolves, and Everton without him. 

When you measure 'influence' in the team, there isn't anyone comparable to Hazard. Ruben has been injured for half a season, and he is our 2nd highest goal scorer. It is actually amazing how this team finished 3rd, and it is mainly down to Hazard's contributions. 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I think hes going to do well at Real and Zidane will get the best out of him too.

Paves the way for Bale to look for a move away even more now. 

With Hazard going to be part of that squad, there's now him, Isco, Asensio, Vazquez, Brahim Diaz & Vinicius Jr as part of that (attacking) midfield/forwards

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Paves the way for Bale to look for a move away even more now. 

With Hazard going to be part of that squad, there's now him, Isco, Asensio, Vazquez, Brahim Diaz & Vinicius Jr as part of that (attacking) midfield/forwards

I heard that he was out of favor with Zidane so Real will probably do his work for him. I can see him coming to United in all honesty can't see where else he'd go.

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

My entire arse is this a done deal. Got at least another 2 months in it

Nah it's done. One of our most reliable correspondants stated there have been no contract talks in two years let alone the past couple weeks. All negotiations have been with Real's representatives. 

He is supremely gifted, but he will never win a major individual prize like Ballon  D'or, because he isn't selfish enough. Even Salah is selfish, and that's what drives great players. Don't get me wrong, he is world class, but he really hasn't done complete justice to his enormous talents. 

Hazard at Real will be no different to Isco. Doubt whether he will score 20+ goals there.

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

He is supremely gifted, but he will never win a major individual prize like Ballon  D'or, because he isn't selfish enough. Even Salah is selfish, and that's what drives great players. Don't get me wrong, he is world class, but he really hasn't done complete justice to his enormous talents. 

Hazard at Real will be no different to Isco. Doubt whether he will score 20+ goals there.

Gotta disagree with the last bit there. 

Hazard is a superstar. He's the kind of player that flourishes and walks in to any team in the world pretty much. Only a few have that privilege with Hazard being one of them. Bit gutted that Real are getting him and not Barca. 

Can definitely see him scoring 20+ in a season for a few seasons. He's only 28 so he's got a good 3-4 years there, maybe even more, where he can be one of, if not the, main player at Real. The selfishness thing may be true but if anything that just makes him better considering he'll score loads and assist loads?

Not read the whole thread so the answer to my question is probably in there somewhere but... Why is Hazard getting sold on the cheap?

I mean, I know over £90m isn't cheap as such but in today's market it just seems that Chelsea are getting mugged off somewhat. 

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not read the whole thread so the answer to my question is probably in there somewhere but... Why is Hazard getting sold on the cheap?

I mean, I know over £90m isn't cheap as such but in today's market it just seems that Chelsea are getting mugged off somewhat. 

I think his contract expires next summer so if they don't sell him now, he agrees to go on a free in January. 

Agree that they could squeeze a bit more but ultimately their bargaining position is fucked. 

3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I think his contract expires next summer so if they don't sell him now, he agrees to go on a free in January. 

Agree that they could squeeze a bit more but ultimately their bargaining position is fucked. 

Makes sense. For some reason I thought he had 2 years left on his existing contract. 

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Only Real Madrid could have such a car crash season and still attract the most talented available talent this summer.

Biggest club in the world love them or hate them

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

If true, this signing by Real Madrid will cause untold problems in the dressing room and I can't wait to see which club in Europe cherry picks.

In what sense?

• The title was changed to Eden Hazard Signs for Real Madrid

Archived