• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eden Hazard Signs for Real Madrid

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'm sure @SirBalon is talking about who Hazard will likely get game time over. Vinicius Jr, Asensio, and maybe even Isco & Bale. Less game time will ultimately have these lads pissed 

Bale's surely gone this summer though?

21 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Why? Hazard is hardly a know bad character, seems a fairly sound lad. 

Nothing to do with Hazard and a lot to do with what's there already. I can only assume tha Real must be selling players... James Rodríguez to return too from his loan spell at Bayern.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Bale's surely gone this summer though?

From what I've read in the Spanish press Real are finding it difficult to sort out a sale for Bale. He requires a very special contract and not many clubs in Europe are on that scale.

11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'm sure @SirBalon is talking about who Hazard will likely get game time over. Vinicius Jr, Asensio, and maybe even Isco & Bale. Less game time will ultimately have these lads pissed 

They call this the sacred cow syndrome in Spain and Real's dressing room is volatile to this and very renwoened. 

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Nothing to do with Hazard and a lot to do with what's there already. I can only assume tha Real must be selling players... James Rodríguez to return too from his loan spell at Bayern.

I imagine they flog him for whatever they can get and will probably pay part of his wages to be rid of him. He's not good enough for Bayern Munich, let alone Real Madrid. I also think Bale's off.

1 hour ago, SchalkeUK said:

How are they going to get round the ban?

They won't. 

They've got Pulisic coming in to sort-of replace Hazard, and then maybe try and work youth guys like Odoi, Ampadu etc. into the regular side. 

14 hours ago, Mel81x said:

If Isco does leave I am curious where he ends up. He's never really shown any interest in leaving Spain has he?

Isco should've always have gone to Barça, it was his ideal destination due to the way he plays and the fact he is a lifelong Barcelona fan. Due to many weird situations that aligned themselves at the time he moved from Málaga to Real, most notably the fact Barça's midfield was overpopulated with extreme talent at the time and he had to have game-time, he ended up at the Santiago Bernabéu. But that move is extremely difficult if not impossible as there is a massive approach clause set in his contract for any Barça interest of almost €1b. O.o

I could easily see him move and his ideal destinations would easily be Manchester City (Pep loves him) or Chelsea if they can bypass the ban as he'd be perfect for them and this train could pass.

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Isco should've always have gone to Barça, it was his ideal destination due to the way he plays and the fact he is a lifelong Barcelona fan. Due to many weird situations that aligned themselves at the time he moved from Málaga to Real, most notably the fact Barça's midfield was overpopulated with extreme talent at the time and he had to have game-time, he ended up at the Santiago Bernabéu. But that move is extremely difficult if not impossible as there is a massive approach clause set in his contract for any Barça interest of almost €1b. O.o

I could easily see him move and his ideal destinations would easily be Manchester City (Pep loves him) or Chelsea if they can bypass the ban as he'd be perfect for them and this train could pass.

1billion? Really? It's a shame really because I think, like you, that he would have been very good in Barcelona's attack and would have been better than Coutinho and Dembele as well.

• 2 weeks later...

£130M FOR HAZARD

Chelsea have named their price for Eden Hazard and it is £130m, Sky Sports News understands. 

Real Madrid value Hazard at no more than €100m (£88.1m) because he is entering the final 12 months of his current contract. Hazard will be allowed to leave, but only if the price is right. 

However, Chelsea are under no pressure to sell and negotiations are being handled by Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia. 

1 hour ago, Blueprince said:

Just saying you never going to have the same world wide exposure or interest or intensity or fascination in any other league compared to the EPL. 

Trust me, there is no more exposure possible media wise than playing for Real Madrid. It’s the maximum and that’s coming from me which will make me wash my hands in bleach after typing this. 

19 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Trust me, there is no more exposure possible media wise than playing for Real Madrid. It’s the maximum and that’s coming from me which will make me wash my hands in bleach after typing this. 

La Liga and Real don’t get as much exposure in the Anglosphere and Asia as English teams.

• The title was changed to Eden Hazard Signs for Real Madrid

Archived