talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

November 2018 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

After being inspired by his forum hierarchy and his presentation of how to do a proper list, on top of his enjoyable posts and sense of humour around the forum, we have great pleasure in revealing November's 2018 Member of the Month as....

@Faithcore!

No gif. A quick google of 'Faithcore' gives us this...

image.jpeg

I didn't know you wrote a book to be honest.  Is it full of lists?

In 2nd place we have @CaaC - John and in 3rd is @Mel81x.

Congratulations to all! 

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations @Faithcore mate. Fully deserved and could’ve come earlier too. 

@CaaC - John is a rising star here at the forum too and has been a great contributor to the forum in terms of consistency and quantity. Well done!

@Mel81x is an ever present and deserves this and more too... Always enjoy reading you mate.

Well done to all. 

Oh I was going to do some really good posts for the rest of November. It’s like when they announce the Man of the Match with like 5 minutes to go, anything can happen! 

Congrats Faithcore your persistence has paid off. 

Congratulations Faithcore.

Well done John who has posted in large quantity all month, can’t remember Mel. Is he/she one of the Liverpool bunch? They all blur into one for me, but well Done you must have made some good posts if the staff picked you. I trust their judgement.

it is not surprise that don @José was overlooked again, as always head up and I appreciate your posts brother. Half of my posts have been deleted this month my the very strict staff.

200.gif?cid=3640f6095bfe5b144e6631446fe7

Hello everyone,

I have to say this comes as a huge surprise and I'm very thankful for your support.

From the first day of my arrival here it was very important to me not only to see the people as usernames but as HUMANS. Humans like me.

I like to think that this is one of the main reasons for my popularity and that I am perceived as one of you.

Of course, I didn't just want to rely on that alone and hence I worked for months on my plan to make @nudge part of the staff.

Special thanks go to @SirBalon. Without even knowing it, he was a huge help to me.

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

You've come a long way since you took that break from here in protest as well xD 

In retrospect, this pause was a blessing in disguise.

Even with us creative people the ideas do not always come by themselves and it is sometimes hard work to provide the forum with high-quality contributions.

Btw. Regarding your question about my book. This should give you an idea.

73_5.png

• Administrator
1 hour ago, José said:

If anyone deserved to win it, it was you mate. Thanks though, I prefer positive feedback like this over a crown:$

Noted. Hopefully @Marc can stop saying you should win it each month now that it's determined you prefer positive feedback :) 

55 minutes ago, Stan said:

Noted. Hopefully @Marc can stop saying you should win it each month now that it's determined you prefer positive feedback :) 

I think it would be great if you could give feedback for all members every month. Just a short essay. 10-12 sentences for each.

• Administrator
Just now, Faithcore said:

I think it would be great if you could give feedback for all members every month. Just a short essay. 10-12 sentences for each.

I'll delegate to @SirBalon. He's good at doing short essays. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Ffs every month xD

Respect my opinion, just as I respect the hard working, strict staff on TFF even with the inconsistent moderating. 

#respect

• The topic was unpinned

Archived