The better place to talk football.

Bradley Johnson's Bite on Joe Allen

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Looks like a friendly emotional hug between the two... 

IMG_20181129_081048.jpg

:ph34r:

Jesus and he only got a yellow card, he's not related to Suárez is he?  xD

"Derby’s Bradley Johnson did his best Luis Suarez impression by sinking his teeth into the shirt of Stoke City’s Joe Allen on a hostile night at the Bet365 Stadium.

Johnson’s lunge towards Allen as they grappled towards the end of the first half sparked an 18-man melee and the County man appeared lucky to escape with a yellow card with manager Frank Lampard sensibly taking him off at half-time for Tom Huddlestone."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6439893/Bradley-Johnson-BITES-Joe-Allen-mass-scuffle-Stokes-home-Championship-clash-Derby.html

• Subscriber

Joe Allen: Stoke City midfielder says Derby's Bradley Johnson did not bite him

4 hours ago | Stoke

Stoke midfielder Joe Allen says he was not bitten by Derby's Bradley Johnson when they clashed during the Potters' 2-1 Championship win on Wednesday.

Johnson grabbed Allen's shirt with his teeth in a melee after Stoke midfielder Oghenekaro Etebo was sent off.

"It might look a certain way but he hasn't bit me," said Allen.

"He might have got a little bit of the shirt but nothing that I'm worried about and I don't think it should go any further that that."

Both players were booked for their part in the incident.

Sam Clucas had put Stoke in front before Etebo was shown a straight red card for a challenge on Richard Keogh.

Harry Wilson equalised with a free-kick before Tom Ince got the winner for the 10-man home side, giving Potters boss Gary Rowett victory over his former club.

The result meant Stoke moved up to 12th in the table, five points below the Rams.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46383378

Archived