The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 2-1 Wolves - Friday 30th November, 2018

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Hopefully we can upset some more premiership elitist fans tomorrow by beating Portugal 'mate's rates' A/B team.

I enjoyed the way Wolves played at the start of the season but now they're just standard, mediocre promoted team after the initial buzz of momentum has passed - they've not won in 5, losing 4 of them. Only point they got was unexpectedly against Arsenal.

• Subscriber

Said it when they failed to put us away with a man advantage at home on the first day. Wolves are nothing special. Very good for a promoted side but laughable that they were touted as favourites to finish 7th.

I also remain suspicious of their transfer dealings. Odd how nobody questions the fact that they paid £5m for Moutinho. That's not just "good negotiation". Monaco received more money than that for that deal, I just wonder how many people's back pockets it travelled through en route from the Midlands.

Enjoyed Cardiff in their win over Brighton and they gave a good account against them last week. Also enjoy the fact they have a right back with an 80s police sitcom moustache playing as their centre forward. Better comedy value if they win so I'm fully supportive of that outcome.

• The title was changed to Cardiff 2-1 Wolves - Friday 30th November, 2018
  • Subscriber

I honestly hope Cardiff survive. It would be an excellent achievement, possibly even better than Huddersfield doing it.

The first goal was Warnockball at its absolute peak. The second is just pure class.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived