The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 4-2 Tottenham - Sunday 2nd December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

We made Spurs look good 

Spurs are good. So are you. So are Arsenal. I think we’re seeing a well prepared Arsenal today that’s also playing with a lot more passion - which you need in a derby.

Vertonghen is a dirty bastard who gets away with a lot, good to see him sent off.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Dier and Foyth are absolute dross. 4-2 doesn't flatter Arsenal. Superb team performance.

Foyth is terrible. Shouldn't be at a club as good as Spurs. 

• Administrator

Love this kind of Derby. Goals, red card, bit of feistiness and aggression mixed in with some good football and good goals. Love it. Its how all derbies should be. 

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just seen the Son penalty decision. 

This is why we need VAR. Embarrassing call from Dean there. And from Son. 

But but they don't like it in Australia

5 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

FFS, left checking the score at 2-2, just checked again and it's 4-2 the gunners, I don't fancy United's chances against this lot now Wenger's left!!  xD

Man utd seem to either play terrible or really well. They'll probably play well on Wednesday :dam:

Wow, everything about that was superb. Brilliant from everyone involved super performances all round. Seeing Ramsey make mince meat of Alli and then come and a drop a performance like that was a sight to behold, I wish he was staying. Massive bottle from us today, dominated the majority of that and deserved the win.

Torreira has been our best signing for many years, what a warrior.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Man utd seem to either play terrible or really well. They'll probably play well on Wednesday :dam:

Man utd seem to either play terrible or really terrible. They'll probably play terrible on Wednesday and lose :dam:

Fixed that for you. :coffee:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Not going to jump too much on the Foyth scapegoat bandwagon because it was far from all him, but surely Alderweireld plays in a game of this magnitude?

Answers on a postcard Poch.

One of Poch's greatest assets is his willingness to stick by his players, I wouldn't change that about him if I was a Spurs fan. The downside of that was very clearly on show today though, think you've got to take the lad out of the spotlight on a day like this after he gave away two penalties in one game the other week.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Harsh. First bad game after a very good few weeks for both club and country. He's only 20. 

Probably wasn't clear. Meant to say he's probably not ready to play so much for the first team. Especially when Alderweireld was on the bench too. 

• The title was changed to Arsenal 4-2 Tottenham - Sunday 2nd December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived