• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-0 Everton - Sunday 2nd December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Good half from our lot. Still fully expect a 2-0 loss in the end. The North London game wouldn't have been half as exciting if Pickford and Allisson were in goal for those sides and this could be 2-2 already if Leno and Lloris were playing here.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Never known a Derby game as flat. Just shows how far downhill this fixture has gone. 

In two minds whether to watch the snooker or not. 

You stood your sister up to watch this game, got to see it through now.

Slip me one of those fivers though and I promise not to snitch next time I see her. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

In two minds whether to watch the snooker or not. 

You go on about other people complaining, but youre the bloody worst for it. 

Switch the channel over then fanboy. 

Fabinho´s been a good surprise. He´s playing well today. Firmino, on the other hand, is begging to be dropped at this point. 

Everton is doing really well. Silva´s really built a nice team here. Bernard and Walcott very lively. The only negative note is Gueye, he´s a player I really rate, but he hasn´t been himself tonight so far. 

Firmino is out of sorts, get sturridge in for him.

Terrible atmosphere for a derby. The scousers had all day to get pissed as well but spent it on Internet forums talking about the North London Derby.

Good half for a 0-0 judging by the 20-ish mins I saw. Liverpool looking reasonably quick moving the ball, Everton keeping more threat on the counter than I think we've seen for a good few years.

Think if it keeps up like this we'll see some goals.

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Everton the best team today in my opinion. We've been poor again. 

I think we’ve been better, they just haven’t rolled over like they have for the last 2 decades.

Divock coming on against the side that fucked his ankle up and derailed him massively.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think we’ve been better, they just haven’t rolled over like they have for the last 2 decades.

Divock coming on against the side that fucked his ankle up and derailed him massively.

He's actually been quite good since he come on!

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Disgusted nobody clotheslined that German spacker four eyed cunt when he ran on the pitch. The fucking run goes on. Literally fuck right off. 

Smoke bomb should have gone into the home end too not the pitch

The spirit of Duncan Ferguson lives in you all. Richarlison is a good fit at Everton, utter cunt.

• Subscriber

Call me bitter all you like but if this is the second best team in the country you might as well write Man City's name on the trophies for the next decade.

Gutted for our lads. I'd rather have that any day than the point we got here last year where the gulf was evident.

The way we're playing, Liverpool will look back at today as one of their biggest wins of the season if they go on to achieve anything. 

I'm sure this fighting talk when the actual day comes round will be long forgotten but they won't be looking forward to their trip to Goodison and I hope Silva spends training the week building up to that one showing replays of that goal on a loop.

Pretty classless from Klopp though I understand his passion. Some Liverpool fans (not you lot) will still act as if the derby doesn't mean anything to them.

We may have lost but Silva and this passed that test today. A different Everton to what we've seen at Anfield since I don't know when.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-0 Everton - Sunday 2nd December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived