• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-0 Everton - Sunday 2nd December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Indeed, let's not get into the shite you lot have done over the years though. The holy team on Merseyside. 

Top performance from Charlie, lovely bit of rattlement at the end but should have taken the red with it being 94 minutes and butted Gomez and/or Dijk.

I’m not the one advocating violence. Just saying Richarlison is a cunt, which’ll probably make him an Everton hero like Duncan Ferguson, Tim Cahill, the Belgium pair of elbows.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Call me bitter all you like but if this is the second best team in the country you might as well write Man City's name on the trophies for the next decade.

Gutted for our lads. I'd rather have that any day than the point we got here last year where the gulf was evident.

The way we're playing, Liverpool will look back at today as one of their biggest wins of the season if they go on to achieve anything. 

I'm sure this fighting talk when the actual day comes round will be long forgotten but they won't be looking forward to their trip to Goodison and I hope Silva spends training the week building up to that one showing replays of that goal on a loop.

Pretty classless from Klopp though I understand his passion. Some Liverpool fans (not you lot) will still act as if the derby doesn't mean anything to them.

We may have lost but Silva and this passed that test today. A different Everton to what we've seen at Anfield since I don't know when.

You are bitter You are bitter You are bitter You are bitter You are bitter You are bitter You are bitter You are bitter 

• Subscriber

Much more down to the Anfield derby curse of that mishit Van Dijk volley that could have gone anywhere landing in the 0.001% probable place in the ground that could actually have caused a problem than Pickford's mistake.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Call me bitter all you like but if this is the second best team in the country you might as well write Man City's name on the trophies for the next decade.

Gutted for our lads. I'd rather have that any day than the point we got here last year where the gulf was evident.

The way we're playing, Liverpool will look back at today as one of their biggest wins of the season if they go on to achieve anything. 

I'm sure this fighting talk when the actual day comes round will be long forgotten but they won't be looking forward to their trip to Goodison and I hope Silva spends training the week building up to that one showing replays of that goal on a loop.

Pretty classless from Klopp though I understand his passion. Some Liverpool fans (not you lot) will still act as if the derby doesn't mean anything to them.

We may have lost but Silva and this passed that test today. A different Everton to what we've seen at Anfield since I don't know when.

This is the best you’ve played against us, especially at Anfield in a long time. For far too long Everton players have been the ones most guilty of not taking tge Merseyside derby seriously.

Big change from that today. Obviously it’s going to hurt losing a derby the way you did (hilariously), and you’ve got to deal with people like me pointing out that it was hilarious (I actually laughed out loud, heartily), but that’s a big step in the right direction to just turning up at Anfield and parting your arsecheeks for Klopp (go back to doing that please).

11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Disgusted nobody clotheslined that German spac*er four eyed cunt when he ran on the pitch. The fucking run goes on. Literally fuck right off. 

Smoke bomb should have gone into the home end too not the pitch

Please have a look at this post admins. Disgusting

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Nice to see Origi proving that Karma is real.

6 minutes ago, Inverted said:

How much longer until you come out as a closet Liverpool fan, you know they don't do lynchings for that these days xD.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Thanks for your valued input as always @Marc. Will discuss this in the appropriate channels, but probably won't come back to you as this is the 425th report you've filed this week. 

Do feel free to raise these issues as and when you find them however, making this forum such a better platform than the others out there 👍

Is calling people 'spackers' acceptable then?

Fucking weird you mate. 

• Subscriber

It's actually mathematically incredible how the combination of that volley, followed by the two reflections off the bar that landed the ball directly on Origi's head came to pass. How many more times would you have to replay that free kick for it to happen that way again? Ten thousand? 

I'm absolutely convinced any other combination of teams on that pitch, that goalmouth scramble from Gomes header in the first half crosses the line, that mess doesn't happen in the last minute, and the away team wins 1-0

Everton played well. Firmino very out of sorts, not sure why Kloppy subbed Salah first.

Best player on the pitch was Gomez who’s a Barca player! Everton need to grt him signed ASAP..

As for Pickford I warned you lot about him, makes far too many mistakes and he’s too short to be a top level keeper, shame because I like him. Credit to Origi for following it in 

• Subscriber
On 29/11/2018 at 21:10, RandoEFC said:

My actual prediction for the game is that we will give them a decent match, but lose 2-1 or 3-1. One of their goals will either be some sort of borderline refereeing bullshit or a massive case of us shooting ourselves in the foot. Short odds on a Michael Keane own goal seeing as he's been quality for us this season and him causing us to lose yet again at Anfield would be us in the derby down to a tee.

Yuhuh. Just missed the identity. Pickford one of our other least likely suspects.

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

How much longer until you come out as a closet Liverpool fan, you know they don't do lynchings for that these days xD.

Tbf on the second post you can't read anything into a Scot taking delight in the star player of England's world cup making an absolute cock of himself.

I just dont know why Pickford didnt leave it, it was going the wrong side of the bar. Bizarre.

Also interesting to see no one picked up on how quick Alisson came out his goal to take the free kick and allow Alexander Arnold to get a far greater kick forward in the lead up to the goal.

Guess who Klopp ran straight to at the final whistle...

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-0 Everton - Sunday 2nd December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived