Sheff Utd vs Leeds, 12.30

Sunday 2nd December, 2018
Bristol City vs Millwall, 13.30

Monday 3rd December, 2018
West Brom vs Brentford, 20.00

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't fancy us against Wigan either, the entire squad is weak against high balls, set pieces, possession play, through balls, shots on target, basic defending...

Guaranteed away win for your accas today. And that even with Wigan losing something like their last 7 away from home. 

16 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Calling it now once defence is reinforced in Jan we will get automatic promotion 

If you dont you'll have failed in my eyes. Strongest squad by a long shot, you absolutely have to be up there, I've always said that and Abraham was an example of that.

Chuffed to win at a ground we never win at but yet again, another bad injury. Now we lose the captain, Liam Cooper. Cannot catch a break with these injuries. Over to young Halme now to step up and partner Jansson. 

If we somehow don't do a Leeds and manage to go up this season, we'll have bloody deserved it.

Yesterday was an important result in our season following two heavy loses - something which the squad hasn't been used to in the last 18 months! We started quickly and went back to basics. Our key players were back to their usual level and two returning players, Conway and Downing, came into the team and put MOTM performances in. When Graham and Dack play together they are unstoppable at times - a hat trick and assist for Graham, and a hat trick of assists and goal for Dack. They know each other's game so well and there aren't many better finishes at this level than Graham. 

We have a tough run of games coming up now (Boro, Birmingham, Norwich, Leeds, WBA) but we have nothing to fear and can go into those games knowing we belong in this league and we can also be very competitive. 

Really important win yesterday, just so much belief and togetherness. Buendia fantastic, such a good player. We won't keep hold of him whatever league we are in if he keeps playing like this.

I agree @Fairy In Boots I think you have the best squad in the league already and will probably improve in January, first priority needs to be upgrading your horrific goalkeeper.

I saw the Leeds early kick off. Fair play to Declan Rudd for doing one better than Dean Henderson. There's a real pressure on West Brom now with the top two winning. Aston Villa dismantling Middlesbrough with ease is going to leave everybody looking over their shoulder too. 

Declan Rudd has always had a howler in him. 

Heaton would be a great signing for Villa.

Brentford holding villa at the moment. This would be a good result for us. It's weird talking like we are in any kind of promotion contention, i'd have snapped a hand off for a shout at the play-offs.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived