The better place to talk football.

Dortmund Team Bus Hit By Explosion; Bartra Injured - Suspect Arrested

football forum

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

How many are you hoping for?

Oh do fuck off. I was wondering because of the climate in Dortmund at the moment. A fellow I know from Dortmund has told me Neo-Nazism is on the rise in the ultra groups. This is the first time that anyone famous has been affected by an 'attack' (if it is) and people are far more prone to reacting to their celeberity cults than unknown people in Sweden.

I've only seen firecrackers on twitter all police have said is 3 explosions so far. I doubt it's IS, if it was terrorism I'd guess the cast of a German Four Lions have been involved.  It could well be firecrackers and fan related but I'd expect we'll know more after German police have investigated. 

Didnt West Ham have something similar a few years back? 

Also Batra has injured his hand apparently. 

Police refer to "attack with serious explosives"

Local police say that “after our initial investigation we are working on the assumption that this was an attack with serious explosives”.

the guardian are doing a live feed, seems it maybe more serious than firecrackers. 

I've often thought about a terror attack at football, I'm surprised nothing has already happened because security is pretty poor in my opinion 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Local police say that “after our initial investigation we are working on the assumption that this was an attack with serious explosives”.

the guardian are doing a live feed, seems it maybe more serious than firecrackers. 

I've often thought about a terror attack at football, I'm surprised nothing has already happened because security is pretty poor in my opinion 

France vs Germany late 2015 probably the most serious?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

In Western Europe surely, has their not been something in the Middle East and Africa? 

How long before we see airport style security at stadia? 

not long probably. i fear it'll take something huge & deadly for that to be incorporated though...

16 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I can confirm this.

Archived