football forum

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Just watched Episode 1 of the new season. Fantastic... The same vibe as the previous seasons but the production quality has improved significantly. The world building is (still) fantastic and it's visually stunning. Love the pacing and the direction the story is taking as well!

So tempted to just binge the rest of the season tonight... But I'll try to resist and continue tomorrow so it lasts me longer haha.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Just watched Episode 1 of the new season. Fantastic... The same vibe as the previous seasons but the production quality has improved significantly. The world building is (still) fantastic and it's visually stunning. Love the pacing and the direction the story is taking as well!

So tempted to just binge the rest of the season tonight... But I'll try to resist and continue tomorrow so it lasts me longer haha.

Shhhhh

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, nudge said:

Lies you went ahead and watched more. I know I did and you're right it is very nice. 

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Watched episodes one and two last night, still got that same feel to it which is great... really good viewing

Top stuff!! B|

Yep I'm also at Episode 3 now. Want to watch more now but I also need to rewatch The Last Jedi before I go to the premiere of The Rise of Skywalker on Wednesday... Tempted to just quit my job to be honest.

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yep I'm also at Episode 3 now. Want to watch more now but I also need to rewatch The Last Jedi before I go to the premiere of The Rise of Skywalker on Wednesday... Tempted to just quit my job to be honest.

Is that a light hearted comment or serious... only you don't seem to be laughing?? 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Is that a light hearted comment or serious... only you don't seem to be laughing?? 

Haha nah I'm not going to quit my job because I want more free time to watch movies xD Just a bit tired.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I am normally behind you.... I will put it down to seeing Star Wars as a the distraction

Just have a lot on my plate in general... I will catch up though no worries hehe

Archived