• Join one of the best football forums on the internet!

Join in on the discussion with fans from around the world. Signing up takes seconds!

We also have off-topic sections where you can discuss anything from your favourite music to whatever game you're currently playing.

Sign in to follow this  
Kitchen Sales

Tue 7th March - Arsenal (2) 1-5 (10 (TEN)) Bayern Munich

Asura    118

Well he is the only one who said its a stone wall pen and a sure shot red. May be with the Penalty some people agreed, but clearly no one has said it should be a red apart from that drunk ref. Not even a single pundit or fan I saw on media or social media agreed thats a red. 

Stan    1,368
4 minutes ago, Asura said:

Well he is the only one who said its a stone wall pen and a sure shot red. May be with the Penalty some people agreed, but clearly no one has said it should be a red apart from that drunk ref. Not even a single pundit or fan I saw on media or social media agreed thats a red. 

they're the rules though. Red had to be given.

If you give a penalty in the box for a foul like a push, pull or no clear attempt to get the ball, then it's a red card. Referee wrongly gave a yellow. Was rightly corrected by the assistant. Job done. 

Asura    118
1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

they're the rules though. Red had to be given.

If you give a penalty in the box for a foul like a push, pull or no clear attempt to get the ball, then it's a red card. Referee wrongly gave a yellow. Was rightly corrected by the assistant. Job done. 

he didnt push with his hands... it was more like a shoulder push. penalty? maybe yes but never a red. 

Stan    1,368
1 minute ago, Asura said:

he didnt push with his hands... it was more like a shoulder push. penalty? maybe yes but never a red. 

ffs you don't get it.

it doesn't mean a push with the hands. the point being there was no attempt to get the ball and he's barged/pushed Lewandowski over.

Asura    118
1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

ffs you don't get it.

it doesn't mean a push with the hands. the point being there was no attempt to get the ball and he's barged/pushed Lewandowski over.

I know what you are talking about. But he didnt stop Lewa from behind like where you cant reach the ball and just try to pull a shirt and stop the player... they were both going for the ball. By your logic all those players shielding the ball and shoulder pushing the opponents from getting it while its going out of bounds should get a yellow because they are not attempting to get the ball but they are indeed stopping the opponent from getting the ball. 

Tommy    810
17 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:
21 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I......agree?

robosys    5
On 3/9/2017 at 0:58 AM, Viva la FCB said:

Well one thing is for sure, i hope Wenger sticks around for at least a few more seasons B|

I agree 9_9

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this