talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The next ''small'' club to win the Premier League

football forum

football forum

Taken from the old forum - if you ignore Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton who is the next in line to win the Premier League and why?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'd like to say Southampton but they can't keep their squad intact for the next season and then its a rebuilding process for them all over again. Maybe when Newcastle get promoted they'll give it another go with Rafa at the helm but that remains to be seen. 

Celtic. 

Considering three of the list above haven't won a Premier League between them, I don't get their inclusion in this. I'd say, at present, Spurs probably have the best chance of winning a Premier League, I still think Liverpool are too far away and Everton shouldn't be included in the list above tbh. 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, ATL said:

I'll say either Newcastle or Leeds seem the most obvious if they can get into the Prem. Massive followings and have done it before.

not the Premier League :ph34r: 

20 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Taken from the old forum - if you ignore Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton who is the next in line to win the Premier League and why?

With due respect I'm not sure I'd be excluding Everton from the discussion. If they won the PL next season it would be a huge shock, not so much if any of the others did.

Just my opinion.

I believe it's too sporadic to predict which smaller club will next win the league. Given how unpredictable Leicester's recent triumph was and how very few would have predicted it early on it's not really possible to pinpoint a definitive answer.

Archived