talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Santiago Solari and Isco Rift?

Santiago Solari has played down talk of a rift with midfielder Isco, who has been linked with Arsenal, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Manchester City after a lack of minutes under the new Real Madrid coach, reports AS.

“Honestly, I think there's not really anything to talk about here,” Solari said. “I spoke the other day. These are things that happen, they are decisions that have to be made. That's it.”

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see... If we at Arsenal can push Özil out of the door somehow.  Then we could easily stretch ourselves to try and get Isco in.  That would be amazing!

The club that would really love to take him and who he himself supports won't be able to happen as Florentino wouldn't want another Samuel Eto'o situation occurring.  So it can really only be the Premier League although Juventus would literally die for him.

• Subscriber

I see City in that list of candidates and think to myself, Pep would love him as a successor to an ageing Silva. Then you have some Bernardo and Isco providing attack options and support to the top line as well. Plus, what's the price for him anyways? Just another drop of oil in the tin cup for City.

Archived