talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-2 Arsenal - Wednesday 5th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be it what it may in terms of a result whether we win, lose or draw... Most Arsenal fans (excepting those who are still butt-hurt over Wenger's dismissal) comprehend and understand where our club is right now where the squad is concerned.  If we win we'll be extremely happy because it extends and confirms our confidence, but if we lose, then you lose games!  Football is like that no matter what the media/press will make of it because they're waiting to jump in our backs so as to accentuate the crisis we were living as it sells football news.

We know where we lie in the grand scheme of things and even if we were to lose, the top four slot after where we were heading would still be on.  Very much so!  

If you'd have said we'd get 7 points from Bournemouth, Spurs and United I'd have bit your hand off. We have a great chance of getting a win considering the forms of both teams but we always seem to bottle Old Trafford.

Hopefully we can pull of a result I'd certianly take a draw.

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Would be funny if it wasn't taken from the infamous "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" song. 

Arsenal fans (not on here) are a weird bunch.

I remember Chelsea singing that. To be fair he never spunked half a billion to be mid table

• Subscriber
On 03/12/2018 at 12:21, DeadLinesman said:

If Arsenal could just do us a favour and score after 20 seconds, we might just turn up.

Not 20 seconds but good enough, see if we turn up now, 1 nil down and Jose and Emery must have had a whisper before kick-off.

_104543637_mourinhoemery.jpg

4 minutes ago, 6666 said:

The equaliser was offside and Rojo should've been sent off. The luck that Mourinho has against us knows no end.

Don't think rojo was a red card

Just now, Cannabis said:

No, why? 

Also, I know that structuring paragraphs to build a sentence if difficult for someone of your intellect but please, do try and put some effort into your posting. "Herrera, very slow" doesn't help anybody. 

Feel free to PM or use the report function for any help with your speaking and writing :).

Will do Cannabis. I did report the other day when I had you rattled and the admins had to delete your post, awful language. 

Are you not watching the Everton game?

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-2 Arsenal - Wednesday 5th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived