Burnley Burnley vs Liverpool Liverpool

Everton Everton vs Newcastle Newcastle

FulhamFulham vs Leicester Leicester

Wolves Wolves vs Chelsea Chelsea

TottenhamTottenham vs Southampton Southampton

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we agreed that only televised games should have their own thread, but I think we should make an exception for the fierce M23 Derby. The members on this forum have spoken, and this game means a lot more than the Merseyside derby partly due to Everton's shortcomings.

I've had it on good authority that the great @Faithcore has been asked to mediate between both fans to calm tensions. We cannot have masked up 15 year old fanatics storming gates without tickets again. The other mullenials will be terrified, and may decide to stop coming to games again if they're not already participating.

This rivalry extends beyond anything like no other. We've had legs broken, managers flip middle fingers at other fans, and at the moment Brighton are holding a Palace fan hostage upfront that's considered their club legend. They dropped a shit in our dressing room for fucks sake.

One of my neighbours that lives opposite me has put a Brighton shirt up outside his front window about six minutes ago and we haven't spoken since. To tell you the truth, I don't think we ever will again. Because that's how deep this rivalry runs. I've suggested to my Girlfriend moving home twice already. I don't know how people here send there kids to school at these nice 3 to 4 bedroom detached houses in Sussex knowing that there Children may be going to school with fans who support a team with a ground that looks like something you can design with Lego pieces.

I remember being 13 years old, being trapped on a train with Brighton fans, fearing for my life, and then watching Paul McShane give Brighton a 1 0 win. I think I just stared at the floor solid for two days. I'd never wish that on any young Palace fan and I do not physically understand how parents can let their children return to school after this fixture for at least two days.

@SchalkeUK I hope that Max Meyer has shins of metal and a heart of steal. This game could make or break his career.

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I've had it on good authority that the great @Faithcore has been asked to mediate between both fans to calm tensions.

It's true that I've been asked and of course i didn't hesitate a second to help with this important project.

I have already prepared some promising yoga exercises to which both fan camps are invited.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

3 points desperately needed. Especially with City at home this Saturday. 

Giroud

Hazard-------------Pedro

Ruben----Kante

Jorginho

Dave---Luiz---Rudiger---Zappa

Kepa

I wonder if players like Hazard, Pedro, Kante will play a bit-part in this game and be saved for the more important City fixture. Probably Giroud as well. 

• Subscriber

This is the first time we've played Fulham in a league game since 2004, and it's as a side note going to be my first ever trip there so I'm really looking forward to it, new grounds are a rarity for me these days in competitive games!

I was encouraged by the weekend's performance and likewise our record away to the struggling sides, so I definitely think we can win it, but the fact it's Ranieri leads me to thinking that something daft is going to give Fulham the win and we're going to be on the end of so much drivel as a result of it.

Something tells me our players will be fired up.

• Subscriber

Should be twatting these but they'll be a tough nut to crack. Had it with Walcott now. Fair enough starting him at Anfield for the experience but Lookman again was more threatening than Theo when he came on. Time to make that swap at last.

I also don't see the harm in dropping Bernard, playing Richarlison in his actual position on the left and giving Tosun another opportunity from the start up front.

Must win, 6 points required from the next two home games so we can start to do something with this season.

• Subscriber

Vardy out apparently. So fucking infuriating. Just as he was starting to get into his stride.

Evans and Morgan both doubts too and Maguire not yet back. Absolute joke. I knew it would all go wrong in this fixture. We're going to end up with something like Soyuncu and a youth player at centre half.

On 03/12/2018 at 09:21, Stan said:

I wonder if players like Hazard, Pedro, Kante will play a bit-part in this game and be saved for the more important City fixture. Probably Giroud as well. 

With Neves out for Wolves, I'd risk involving Cesc and keeping Jorginho fresh for Saturday. Ruben for me is a must start. 

Morata

Willian--------------Pedro

Ruben---Kante

Cesc

Emerson----Luiz---Rudiger---Dave

Kepa 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Ralls can go and suck a giant cock, the useless wanker. In our position, you cannot miss penalties.

Was it saved? Only following on Flashscore for that game. Bad penalty/good save?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived