talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

If you could sign anyone from the above?

football forum

football forum

Who would you sign from the team written above? Who could make a difference when needed most? Obviously discussion alongside a name would be interesting :). I'll begin; 

Newcastle United

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Rondon. A bit more firepower to help Vardy out and to help the team if Vardy wasn't playing. I like Iheanacho but he's not as prolific or not shown to be anywhere near as prolific as he could be.

Brighton

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

Felipe Anderson. Was really good at Lazio...he'd compete against the likes of Mkhitaryan and Iwobi.

Lyon

Depay. Real point to prove and we need another attacking player of quality. Mention to Ndombele who is getting rave reviews.

Do your worst. Leicester City.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Whilst I didn't buy into the cringe-hype surrounding Iheanacho when he signed for you lot I thought he would have done a lot better than he has done. Just seems to be so anonymous these days - a forgotten man?

I wouldn't say he was a forgotten man but I think he's been exposed as very very average. The truth is his goals per minute ratio was massively misleading, he played the bulk of his time at Man City in situations where they had teams on the ropes already and he'd add one from the bench. Not good enough for me, and a bad fit for us. With his likely high wages I'd cash in, but that would mean probably having to sign two strikers so it's not going to happen.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Depay. Real point to prove and we need another attacking player of quality. Mention to Ndombele who is getting rave reviews.

Do your worst. Leicester City.

Slabhead.

Blackburn Rovers.

• Administrator

Youri Tielemans - he's gonna have one hell of a career and I suspect if Monaco don't qualify for Europe after their horrendous start, he'll be on the move again.

Aston Villa

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Youri Tielemans - he's gonna have one hell of a career and I suspect if Monaco don't qualify for Europe after their horrendous start, he'll be on the move again.

Aston Villa

Juan Pablo Angel :ph34r:

Lazio

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Ronaldo was getting high praise at Leeds United, not sure whether he's tearing up Serie A though, one for the future! 

Wolves

Raul Jimenez. 

Athletic Bilbao 

Archived