• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
SirBalon

Adrien Rabiot - Set to Join Juve

Recommended Posts

SPORT-PREVIEW-Adrien-Rabiot.jpg?strip=al

23 year old PSG central midfielder Adrien Rabiot is being heavily linked with a move to FC Barcelona. 

The French-Catalan footballer is adamant that he wants the move to Barcelona and due to two factors this could come to fruition. One factor is the fact Paris Saint-Germain have to deposit money into their club bank account due to the mounting issues they have with UEFA's FFP and add to this the fact Rabiot has started his final year in his current contract, then PSG who have been eternally hesitant to sell any of their stars (especially to Barça) could see their hand forced.

Barcelona directors have been in constant talks with PSG's owner (Nasser Al-Khelaifi) himself and Barça have encountered a much more friendlier welcome than in the past.

There is also the possibility that Rabiot could be playing the old trick of forcing a new and much more lucrative contract by using the fact he is in his final season with the possibility that PSG get nothing for his m next summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

PSG will resist this just as they resisted Verrati last season.

And Thiago Silva before him!

The thing is that they're in a very different situation now because they HAVE to sell. You can have all the money you like but when you break the rules you have to balance your books which with them they're very very unbalanced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xD how much is Barcelona going to spend this summer??? Talk about completing saying FUCK La Masia, buy buy buy! Barto won't last long. 

FFS, Barcelona is desperate for PGS players xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

SPORT-PREVIEW-Adrien-Rabiot.jpg?strip=al

23 year old PSG central midfielder Adrien Rabiot is being heavily linked with a move to FC Barcelona. 

The French-Catalan footballer is adamant that he wants the move to Barcelona and due to two factors this could come to fruition. One factor is the fact Paris Saint-Germain have to deposit money into their club bank account due to the mounting issues they have with UEFA's FFP and add to this the fact Rabiot has started his final year in his current contract, then PSG who have been eternally hesitant to sell any of their stars (especially to Barça) could see their hand forced.

Barcelona directors have been in constant talks with PSG's owner (Nasser Al-Khelaifi) himself and Barça have encountered a much more friendlier welcome than in the past.

There is also the possibility that Rabiot could be playing the old trick of forcing a new and much more lucrative contract by using the fact he is in his final season with the possibility that PSG get nothing for his m next summer.

French Catalan? His family are are pied-noir...I thought. Barcelona should stay away. Bad egg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The last I read about Rabiot on Paris United is from 5 days ago, but they´re the best source when it comes to anything related to PSG, so here we go.

There still movement on the Rabiot front. His mom and agent, Véronique, wants him to leave because she is not convinced by PSG´s project. The player is still thinking. Their relationship with PSG sporting director Antero Henrique is not very good. Regular contacts with Abidal (Barcelona) and english clubs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spike said:

French Catalan? His family are are pied-noir...I thought. Barcelona should stay away. Bad egg.

His origins are from Perpignan mate.  Yeah... He's definitely got attitude issues which goes down well with many foreign players historically signed by Barça.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

 

The last I read about Rabiot on Paris United is from 5 days ago, but they´re the best source when it comes to anything related to PSG, so here we go.

There still movement on the Rabiot front. His mom and agent, Véronique, wants him to leave because she is not convinced by PSG´s project. The player is still thinking. Their relationship with PSG sporting director Antero Henrique is not very good. Regular contacts with Abidal (Barcelona) and english clubs.

 

The bit on "We're not convinced by PSG's project" is something we've heard before not too long ago.  To be honest, anything coming from PSG I take very lightly and give it no importance because they're not a serious club.  If I were Barcelona, I'd keep well away from them but they seem to hit the same brick wall all the time which is now becoming hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

The bit on "We're not convinced by PSG's project" is something we've heard before not too long ago.  To be honest, anything coming from PSG I take very lightly and give it no importance because they're not a serious club.  If I were Barcelona, I'd keep well away from them but they seem to hit the same brick wall all the time which is now becoming hilarious.

Antero Henrique is competent and smart though. 

The problem with Rabiot is not the fact he´s a PSG player, but his attitude. Adrien and Véronique Rabiot antics are even worse than Neymar Pai´s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Adrien and Véronique Rabiot antics are even worse than Neymar Pai´s.

I don't know about that mate. xD

Neymar and his father are at a level I've personally never seen before but then again each player has a totally different status and can play with clubs in totally different ways.

But indeed both Rabiot and his representative stink... I personally wouldn't want him because of that reason but this Barcelona board don't seem to learn their lessons, do they.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to this morning's L'Équipe the possibilities of Adrien Rabiot leaving PSG are very slim and that the club will probably offer him the contract he's been asking for so as to not lose him on a free and negotiate freely from January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think this should be a priority when Aleñá will be back from injury in Autumn and it appears as though Valverde wants to use him. There are actually alot of options there now. 

Rakitic, Busquets, Arthur, Coutinho, Denis, Aleñá and Roberto(if used there) are all nice options and there is a variety of different types of players there. 

A back up left back, as Digne is crap, an attacking player who can make an impact from the bench and a substitute keeper if Cillessen leaves should be the main focus. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I don't think this should be a priority when Aleñá will be back from injury in Autumn and it appears as though Valverde wants to use him. There are actually alot of options there now. 

Rakitic, Busquets, Arthur, Coutinho, Denis, Aleñá and Roberto(if used there) are all nice options and there is a variety of different types of players there. 

A back up left back, as Digne is crap, an attacking player who can make an impact from the bench and a substitute keeper if Cillessen leaves should be the main focus. 

I was going to write more or less what you've written and I agree.

There are plenty of options there and I don't understand the obsession with Rabiot, at least nowhere near as much as understanding why Barça really wanted Verratti which I did get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The much-discussed future of Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot may be resolved in January as the Frenchman looks set to join Barcelona, reports Sport.

Rabiot, 23, has been a key player for PSG this season but has rejected multiple offers to extend his contract from the French champions.

There has been considerable interest in his signature but Barca look to have emerged as clear front-runners and will look to push the deal over the line during the winter window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wants €10m a season after tax and he won’t take a cent less from the stories coming from within. What’s really upset PSG when negotiating with him and his sister (his agent) is that information has been leaked that Barça would be paying him considerably less than that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Rabiot is a cunt. No thanks.

Didn't realise Everton were after him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 year deal and will get 7 mil per season with Juventus. Once again Juventus does great business. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what Juventus' wage bill is. They even offered an obscene wage to Can. And not to forget Ramsey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, José said:

5 year deal and will get 7 mil per season with Juventus. Once again Juventus does great business. 

Whereas United are going for Longstaff xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rabiot is a top top midfielder but he carries alot of of baggage with him and has plenty of character. If Juve can control the negative sides to his personality, then they will have signed a quality player for many many years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18 December 2018 at 18:25, José said:

xD no comment needed. Barcelona es el Nuevo Real Madrid 

 

2 hours ago, José said:

5 year deal and will get 7 mil per season with Juventus. Once again Juventus does great business. 

Have you seen what you done in two successive posts in the same thread?

Why is everyone else allowed to sign but when Barça do it , it meets you're wrath?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juventus got a free agent again? Not surprised.

They are really good when that comes up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement