talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gabriel Barbosa - Completes Move To Flamengo

football forum

football forum

He's been banging them in for Santos after a difficult spell with Internazionale. Apparently he's open to talks with English clubs and the word on the street is that a deal has already been done for him to sign for Everton - initially as a six month loan deal with an option to buy at the end. Inter themselves are open to keeping him but are falling foul of FFP so are prepared to let him go. 

Fenerbache are also sniffing but Barbosa has been quoted as saying ''bollocks to that'' to a TF365 reporter.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/12/2018 at 18:22, Cannabis said:

He's been banging them in for Santos after a difficult spell with Internazionale. Apparently he's open to talks with English clubs and the word on the street is that a deal has already been done for him to sign for Everton - initially as a six month loan deal with an option to buy at the end. Inter themselves are open to keeping him but are falling foul of FFP so are prepared to let him go. 

Fenerbache are also sniffing but Barbosa has been quoted as saying ''bollocks to that'' to a TF365 reporter.

This could be good for Everton. If anything, because it´ll force Silva to abandon the idea of playing Richarlison as a striker. Sacrificing one of your best players (Richarlison) to make room for an average player in Bernard makes no sense, in my opinion.

• Subscriber
On 10/12/2018 at 00:58, El Profesor said:

This could be good for Everton. If anything, because it´ll force Silva to abandon the idea of playing Richarlison as a striker. Sacrificing one of your best players (Richarlison) to make room for an average player in Bernard makes no sense, in my opinion.

It's not a case of making room for Bernard, it's a case that Bernard offers more to the team than any of our other strikers currently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.60fe4f6c55903b3899de1dd2f5118e30.png

Chelsea has earmarked Inter Milan's Brazil striker Gabriel Barbosa, 23, as their top January transfer target as Frank Lampard looks to sign a new forward. (Express)

Lampard has opened the door for France forward Olivier Giroud, 33, to leave Chelsea this month amid speculation linking the striker with Aston Villa. (Birmingham Mail)

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm sure this has been said already... but I've only read the title of this and none of the other posts in this:

I have a hard time believing anyone is desperate to go to Everton.

That may not be entirely true. Look at their spending over the last season and then think as a player's agent who wants their player to get into a club. I don't think players were clamoring to join Wolves a few seasons ago and look at how they went about their business. Granted there was much more money involved there but it's the age where the agents do the job and create the want not the players.

• The title was changed to Gabriel Barbosa - Chelsea to Move for Striker?
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived