talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Christmas shopping

football forum

• Subscriber

This is mainly aimed at those like me who leave things to the last minute.

Those who are organised and perfect, feel free to give tips xD.

What have you treated your other halves to? I still need to finish off her presents and i'm struggling for inspiration. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I ended up taking advantage of quite a few black Friday deals - and actual discounts, not just where the store has increased the price earlier in the year and dropped it for that black Friday. Just gotta do a bit of research. Out of all the presents I got, only one was from in a store, the rest all online. Lazy, I know but this is probably the earliest I've got it all done by. 

• Subscriber

Early Christmas presents for our son & daughter who moved into their new homes, a Bush 32inc HD Ready LED TV for our son and an HP Laptop for our daughter, our 3 grandsons are next and god help our bank balance by the time the wife has finished, wee Kaiden is not much of a problem being only 5 years old but Connor (12+) and Alexander (11+) are all into the X-Box things and our son has got Alexander an X-Box one S1TB Console & Battlefield and he has it hidden away in here. 

He got that on a Black Friday deal, originally £249.99 and got it for £179.99 so knowing Connor he will want something like that, gulp. :S 

Archived