talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2018

football forum

Just in time for you all to be nice to each other in time for the end of year awards :)

...Dan
AMG
ASF
Asura
Azeem
Babycakes
Batrapique1993
Batard
Berserker
Blue
Blyebird Hewitt
Bluewolf
Bouncearoundtheground
Bozzioval
Bundesliga93
Burning gold
Caac-John
Cannabis
ChaaayAFC
Chadwell
Carefreeluke
Cicero
Cure
Dalmore
Dan
Danny
Darthblaug
Deadlinesman
Devil Dick Willie
Dickie
Djalminha
DNA
Dr Gonzo
Eco
El Professor
Fairy In Boots
Faithcore
FCNick
Fusion
Gunnersaurus
Happy Blue
Harry
Harvsky
Hk85
Hughjass
Ignis
Inverted
Jose
Joshbrfc
Kowabunga
Large
Lfcmadlad
Lfcmike
Lucas
Machado
Marc
Mazzarri
Mel81x
Nudge
Olieandblue
Panflute
Panna King
Paulh_85
Paulo Dybala
Pep Talk
Peresus
R-D
Rab
Rafa Benethus
Rando
Redcanuk
Relling
Rick
Robosys
Roversgirl
Rucksackfanzone
Salford Kel
SchalkeUK
ScoRoss
Shut up
Sir Balon
Smiley Culture
Spike
Stan
StefBWFC
Storts
Takyon
Tarzanontoast
The Artful Dodger
The Kaiser
The liquidator
The Palace Fan
The rebel CRS
Tlr
Toinho
TrstnFCB
Trueblue
Tommy
Unorthodox
Viva La FCB
YNWA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Please stop posting in here unless you actually do the fucking thing. 

What've you just done?

This should be the member opinions comments thread. Then a seperate thread for the actual opinions.

You're welcome, everyone. :friends:

I don’t really know anyone on here properly. Some people make decent footballing posts and write with intellect and intelligence, have some knowledge of the game and share similar opinions to myself. Others, though very few in number, are poor contributors on the whole and can be a bit of a bellend at times. 

I wont name names as some don’t need the ego boost and others don’t need the abuse. 

Hopefully the decent lot hang about, the small group of dicks grow up a bit and we get a few more decent posters in 2019. 

38 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I don’t really know anyone on here properly. Some people make decent footballing posts and write with intellect and intelligence, have some knowledge of the game and share similar opinions to myself. Others, though very few in number, are poor contributors on the whole and can be a bit of a bellend at times. 

I wont name names as some don’t need the ego boost and others don’t need the abuse. 

Hopefully the decent lot hang about, the small group of dicks grow up a bit and we get a few more decent posters in 2019. 

Yes @Blue, he's talking about you.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

I''d take the abuse as an ego boost.

The bellends could also improve and turn into decent members. Look at the guy above me, for example.

*cough* @Berserker *cough*

Its 5 AM here and I haven't got a second of sleep tonight. I may as well do this now as I'm on my 3D break for a few minutes. Since you lot seem to think I'm the guru on this, I may as well continue my tradition.

I'm not going to tag anyone due to a glitch on Chrome that makes me have to refresh on every user, and I'm going to be brutally honest on every one. All due respect to the ones I don't necessarily agree with, so don't take it to heart. It's just my opinion.

...Dan: I don't run into him a whole lot, but when I do its for him to criticize me. Don't know why, maybe my TFF past has something to do with it. I appreciate his Ligue 1 knowledge though especially given how much I respect the league for being nowhere near as bad as some make it out. Keep up the great work.

6666: Don't run into him at all, seems your average biased Arsenal fan. Not that it's a bad thing mind, it's normal for a fan to defend their players. I can't say anymore as I don't know enough. That simple

AMG: I don't run into him a lot. Seems to be a trend with the A's. On the contrary here though, I have seen a lot of his posts compared to the above 2 and they just seem pointless to me. Nothing that really warrants abuse though, at least not in my mind. Not one of the better members but far from the worst.

ASF: He doesn't come on a whole lot, but whenever he does he is brilliant. Great to have members from outside English speaking countries, like myself giving this forum lots of diversity. An important asset especially to whenever the international break arrives.

Asura: Not one of the forum's main brains but a really sound bloke and that doesn't mean he isn't knowledgable. We're kind of mixed with each others football views but not in a bad way, in fact just to spark more debate which is what this forum needs. I used to run into him a lot more though.

Azeem: The international football guru. Follows the entire qualifiers and is a lover of the World Cup. Not really innovative with his knowledge like Sirbalon is but nevertheless one of my favourite members on here. Great lad, knows his stuff and keeps us up to date with parts of the qualifiers some of us others don't really follow.

Babycakes - Female Liverpool fan I think? That's all I know about this one.

Batrapique1993: Not a bad member, and he does well to contribute to the German forum. I have no opinion here other than a really strange sense of humour. He's just another one to me.

Batard: Used to be the head honcho of the staff, doing really well to keep the place cleaned up. It's definitely not gone worse since he's had less time due to his children, but he was certainly the best at it if you ask me. And that's not even speaking of his general posting, which is also brilliant. I'm not sure if he's French born living in England or vice versa. I'd have to ask someday. Regardless, he follows France and Ligue 1 which is already different and that's enough for me.

Berserker: Used to really disagree with each other, things have changed in the past 2 years though and I'm delighted he's another fellow South American I can chat to. His banter is amongst the best in the forum and while he doesn't always post about South American football, he's always here to have a chat which makes up for it.

Blue - Fucking prick

Blyebird Hewitt - Seems a fine poster to me, he's loved on this forum but unfortunately I don't really go into the Cardiff related topics too much so I can't comment on this one.

Bluewolf: Another one I don't run into a whole lot. I can see why people like him a lot though.

Bouncearoundtheground - Don't know him

Bozzioval: Seems to be a mixed one on this forum, his spelling is definitely the worst on these message boards but he's nowhere near as bad as some make out. Sure his humour is odd but he does have respectable football opinions. I like him.

Bundesliga93 - Don't know him

Burning gold - Seen him around in recent times but he's a lot less active then he used to be. Another one I didn't particularly get along with until recent times.

Caac-John - An excellent addition to the board and I hope he doesn't leave in the same way Hugh Jass did. Provides proof with his arguments, posts news items for us to comment on and overall I'm a fan. 

Cannabis - Always seems to be mixed with him. Don't get me wrong, he's one of the forums best. He can never decide if he likes or dislikes me! haha. When he's not picking on me, I like him and even then it doesn't change my view that he's a great poster.

ChaaayAFC - Really dislikes me and I don't know why. I don't run into him a lot though so I have no opinion.

Chadwell - Don't know him.

Carefreeluke - Chelsea is one of the European teams I don't particularly follow a whole lot and that is his bread and butter, sometimes posting in the La Liga forum too but never in an ideal moment. Like Bluewolf, I can see why people like him but I don't know enough to comment.

Cicero: Keeps serious debate going and needs to be around forever. Tries to keep it serious and you can tell when he's cracking a joke or a wind up. Very easy to read and follows football outside of just Chelsea which is great. His several MOTM awards speak for themselves really.

Cure: Did someone just get lazy and include Cure? He hasn't been active consistently since the start of this forum. Anyways, I'm not a fan. Next.

Dalmore: Another one who has fallen off the radar, but again is brilliant.

Dan - We don't chat as much as we used to which is a shame. He's hot headed but not towards others and is extremely friendly. Can get along with just about anyone. Also a very impatient FM player, but hey aren't most of us that?

Danny: I'm not a fan personally. I certainly don't dislike him though, him trying to push on the English mentality can put me off but he's middle of the road for me.

Darthblaug - Don't know him.

Deadlinesman - Next in line of transformed relationships comes Phil. I love his sense of humour and I'm (now) glad he has found more time to be on the forum as he is sound. Just don't push his buttons though!

Devil Dick Willie - Not the only Australian with that cringe-culture mentality! His hatred towards Australian sports is hilarious. Good member, and one of the funniest on here.

Dickie - A sound bloke who is nowhere near as active as he used to be. I enjoy his videos and I hope he comes on a bit more.

Djalminha - I think he's a Spaniard? If so I'd welcome him back with open arms. He was never very active to begin with though, not even on TFF if I recall.

DNA - Don't know him.
Dr Gonzo - Americans must love his accent. In my opinion, the best Liverpool fan we have. Easy to get along with and knows his shit. Sound bloke and one of the forums gems.

Eco - Excellent bloke on form, but seems a bit bipolar. One day he's slating me and a few hours later we're getting along. Hopefully he can be a bit more consistent on his return but he's certainly the best American we have.

El Professor - My favourite member on the forum. I shouldn't complain about his inactivity as he's consistent in the UCL and International games, that's good enough for me. Even back on TFF he was my favourite. Easy to get along with, good sense of humour and another South American I can chat with. Not to mention, he's the absolute mother brain of the forum. I'd say he's the most knowledgable member on here.

Fairy In Boots - Don't know him other than every post being bad political one liners.

Faithcore - Same as Bluewolf. I can see why people like him but not one I run into a lot.

FCNick - If I'm correct he's the Trinidad Barca fan no? If so I do like him but we haven't heard of him in a while.

Fusion - Really disliked him on the old board for picking on me. It's a shame he has to rely on picking on others as his sense of humour but he executes it very well. I will give him that, he's hilarious.

Gunnersaurus - Great bloke, but very bad at reading others. He's misinterpreted more of my posts than anyone else on here. Not much else to say, other than I appreciate his efforts on here.

Happy Blue - This is how a proper WUM is made. Great banter with others and he's laughing with us, not at us. If we're going to have WUMS, let them be like him.

Harry - Top bloke, don't think anyone dislikes him and vice versa. 

Harvsky - Along with Devil Dick Willie, our funniest member with a fantastic sense of humour.

Hk85 - I miss him and his Teso slating. Think he got tired though.

Hughjass - Again, seems necessary to have him here because he's long gone. I miss him though, could have become a real asset on the forum with how promising his first month was.

Ignis - Don't know him.

Inverted - Don't think I've seen a single post of his that wasn't truthful in some way. Very underrated and even though we don't chat a whole lot, I don't find myself disagreeing with him a whole lot.

Jose: I've said enough about him. Not my type of WUM. I prefer those who laugh with me and not at me.

Joshbrfc - Don't know him.

Kowabunga - Another Spaniard I think. Aside from having a fucking shit accent, he's the type of member this forum needs to establish us as "the best". Adds a ton of diversity and he knows his stuff.

Large - Don't know him.

Lfcmadlad - Sound guy but I don't ever run into him as he never ventures outside the PL forum.

Lfcmike - Same as above.

Lucas - We disagree on a lot of things, but I do think I have been harsh to him before, wrongly. He is a great member who knows his shit, but we seem to think very differently.

Machado - Same as ASF.

Marc - The thing is he's actually a very good poster, but he chooses to WUM and wank over Teso constantly. It's tiring. If he would stop picking on others then he would be a good asset on here.

Mazzarri - Don't know him.

Mel81x - Same as LFCMadlad and LFCmike.

Nudge - Just behind El Professor is Nudge. She is extremely friendly and is very knowledgable. While her bread and butter are things outside of football, even there she excels and that is the testament to one of the mother brains of the forum. Have a ton of fun to chat about travel particularly.

Olieandblue - Not active but another one I really liked.

Panflute - Don't know him.

Panna King - Half WUM but it is so blatant that he's on par with HappyBlue, and he does offer a ton of good knowledge about Dutch football which is what this forum needs as I've mentioned.

Paulh_85 - Don't know him.

Paulo Dybala - Not very active but from the brief posts I've seen he does offer something.

Pep Talk - I used to think similarly to AMG of him, but as time went on I really grew to appreciate him and think he's a valuable addition to the forum. Shame he's not active anymore but I can understand it due to family issues as he has stated.

Peresus - Don't know him.

R-D - Don't know him.

Rab - The heart of the forum. Without him the IT bit of the forum goes to shit. 

Rafa Benethus - Not active a whole lot anymore but I don't mind him.

Rando - Brilliant Evertonian who ranks up there with Gonzo. Actually I don't see many difference aside from being on the other side of Merseyside. Both have similar posting styles and offer a lot to this forum.

Redcanuk - Don't know him.

Relling - Don't know him.

Rick - Used to really dislike him but I think we've both grown into each other during the World Cup.

Robosys - Don't know him.

Roversgirl - Don't know her.

Rucksackfanzone - Very European centric. Not much else to say. Next.

Salford Kel - Lots of talk about her on here but not run into her a whole lot to actually comment.

SchalkeUK - Don't know him.

ScoRoss - Football Italia on Twitter.

Shut up - no u

Sir Balon - I don't think he's biased to be honest and he's not arrogant like he used to. We get along very well and his long posts usually contain a pepper by the name of "knowledge". His age certainly helps although I know that's not something he's proud of! Like Kowabunga, he has a fucking shit accent but sometimes those are the best people and it definitely applies in Antonio's case.

Smiley Culture - Negative and has a clear vendetta for me. Outside of that though he does know his stuff and is a welcome addition here.

Spike - Seems a lot less active as of late, but we often have great banter and he certainly knows his shit. His debates with Balon are some of the best on here.

Stan - I've criticized him before, I've slated him as a moderator but truth is he's good at both posting and as a staff member. More often than not friendly, although has his limits like anyone else and reasonable. His job as a moderator isn't made any easier when he's being given shit, and has to make a pressured decision so that would be my own fault. 

StefBWFC - Don't know him.

Storts - A hidden gem. The reason I say this is because his knowledge streches far beyond just the Premier League but he doesn't like posting about them. You can always chat with me to keep debate going :) 

Takyon - Don't know him.

Tarzanontoast - Great fun whenever he's around as he follows the Peruvian lower leagues like me :D 

The Artful Dodger - Similar to Inverted but I've disagreed with him a bit more then the former.

The Kaiser - Don't know him.

The liquidator - Don't know him.

The Palace Fan - For me, the best staff member. Active, keeps activity going with new threads and has a good range of football knowledge. He's not the head honcho when it comes to moderating, but the staff all have their own roles.

The rebel CRS - Another friendly one. Very reasonable and knows his stuff, particularly in la Liga.

Tlr - Don't know him.

Toinho - Great for a pint I would guess. Quite funny at times and an excellent in The Pub area of the forum. Also great to have an Aussie who actually follows the A-League, unlike a certain other...

TrstnFCB - Don't know him.

Trueblue - Don't run into him a lot.

Tommy - Don't run into him a lot but he seems to be the head honcho of the Film and Bundesliga section.

Unorthodox - Don't know him.

Viva La FCB - Another one I've grown into. Used to really dislike each other but I think we both started appreciating our efforts as time went on.

YNWA - Don't know him.

Archived