The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2018

football forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

@Cannabis You fucking cunt was that you that edited my post replacing many words such as "he" for "i" and adding the word "remove" in many parts? because that certainly was not on my original post. xD

I'll look in to this. If it is so, the ban hammer is looming. 

9 hours ago, Danny said:

@The Palace Fan I feel like that isn't a compliment 😂

It was meant to be xD this place level headed viewpoints.

15 hours ago, José said:

Owe me one ? Not at all mate, my pleasure. all I ask is for fair treatment from the staff, that's all. 

How very modest of you.

11 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

You know its bad when all's someone can say about you is, they want you dead :rofl:

I was originally going to praise how all your predictions five years ago came true. Then mafia wars happened.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'll look in to this. If it is so, the ban hammer is looming. 

Yeah some cunt obviously did, i already corrected all the opinions but like half of them had been edited, for example where i had put " Cure - I miss the situations he created with his sole presence" they had changed the he to i and that with many others and also randomly added the word remove everywhere

I encourage everyone to re-read my post if you thought it looked odd or daft when you first saw it, because like i said that's not what i had originally written, some mong changed it for the lolz but i already corrected it.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Yeah some cunt obviously did, i already corrected all the opinions but like half of them had been edited, for example where i had put " Cure - I miss the situations he created with his sole presence" they had changed the he to i and that with many others and also randomly added the word remove everywhere

I encourage everyone to re-read my post if you thought it looked odd or daft when you first saw it, because like i said that's not what i had originally written, some mong changed it for the lolz but i already corrected it.

No one edited your comments. Maybe it was just auto-correct? 

3 hours ago, Berserker said:

Not on my phone, posted it from pc from the start.

Last night when I replied in the spanish thread my browser's language detection thing changed my english...replacing "opinions" with "comments" for example. It might be that?

In the first part of my opinions, were looking at A-C. This is a TF365 form guide to the best runners and riders of the year, with maybe an insight into how they’ll do next year......

@...Dan - Always confuse Dan with other Dan. Think Dan supports Arsenal? Or Inter Milan? Sort it out Dan, you’re confusing me and I don’t need it. Was 9th in the 2017 running so we know he’s got the ability to handle the fences and the track – we can expect the handicapper to rate him higher than 148 in 2019 though after his decent performance twelve months ago.

@6666 - Ah, FourSix. I think we never used to get on years ago for some reason, but we’ve both mellowed. Very witty, live reading his posts when they’re not Arsenal related. Won the Paddy Power Chase at Leopardstown (by 7 lengths from LFCMike) in December and shaped well when third to Cannabis in the Gold Cup at Cheltenham, suited by a thorough test of stamina.

@AMG - Is this lad from India? Recent comeback could see this boy back on form. Won the Pat Taaffe Handicap Chase at Punchestown and Bobbyjo Chase at Fairyhouse (by half a length from Thunder And Roses) in 2016/17. Made little impact in 2018 but back to best when making appearances.

@ASF - Moaned at me not posting on TFF, then abandons me on here! Does have age on his side though but after a few tough seasons it remains to be seen just how much last year’s win has taken out of the horse.

@Asura - Very good poster. Went close in the 2018 Grand National after running a head second to Tiger Roll. Will be an 11 year-old in 2019 but we’ve seen three horses that age win the race since 2012 so might still have a bit of time to play with.

@Azeem - Worst Mafiosa ever. Fifth in the 2017 Irish Grand National would give him a chance but is a horse that seems to run best on soft ground. Because he’s a soft lad.

Batrapique - Decent knowledge of sports in general, but seems to be on the wind up too much. Won the National Hunt Chase at Cheltenham in 2016/17 and returned to form at the Festival when landing the Cross Country Chase by two lengths from Urgent de Gregaine.

@Batard - What a guy. One of the reasons we’re still here today as a forum if I’m honest. Intelligent, funny and a massive cunt. What’s not to like? Ran a blinder when fourth to Teso in 2018 Grand National and looks a major player for the 2019 renewal as a result.

@Berserker - Crazy bastard with a big heart. A lot will depend on if he can kick-on again during the early part of the 2019 season but he’s a lightly-raced chaser that should have more to come.

@Blue - Oh Brian, we’ve come so far. It’s a love hate relationship. I love to hate you. He’s a lightly-raced chaser that should have more to give but would be running in the race for the first time.

@Bluebird Hewitt - Massive welsh twat that needs to post more. He was also a fine fourth in the RSA Chase at the Cheltenham Festival behind the classy Presenting Percy, plus has form at the meeting after running fifth in the Stayers’ Hurdle here in 2017.

@Bluewolf - My forum nemesis. Probs because we’re both old and grumpy. He landed the Irish Grand National in 2018 at Fairyhouse so is certainly a National type that has good form in these gruelling staying races. It would, however, be his first run in the Aintree National and also his first run at the track. He seems to run best on soft ground.

@Burning Gold - Decent Liverpool fan when I’ve read his posts. He was rated 159 in 2018 and carried 11st 8lbs in weight so we’ll have to see how the handicapper rates him this year.

@CaaC - John - What a debut from the Flying Scotsman. He was just over 11 lengths off the winner in 2018 but with another year on his back and proven experience of the fences would certainly be a strong contender.

@Cannabis - Don’t come across him much to be honest. Come across his Mrs on a nightly basis though.  A leading contender that is proven over these tricky fences but will have to defy the history books to be announced a winner.

@Chaaay AFC - One of our few Arsenal contingent that doesn’t get overexcited. He was a fine third in the Cheltenham Gold Cup in 2017 too so adds a bit of class to the race, while he was also fourth in the 2018 renewal of the Grand National.

@carefreeluke - Chelsea’s finest. Top lad. A regular in the Grand National in recent years. Was fourth in the 2017 running but got no further than the first fence in 2018 after being brought down.

@Cicero - Genuine contender for forum supremacy. Is also a winner of the Becher Chase over these fences so the track is not an issue and is another handled by the Twiston-Davies yard, who have won this race twice in the past. Still only 10 years-old so would have time on his side.

@Cure - I’ve got the disease. Who is the Cure? Only had a handful of runs for the powerful Willie Mullins camp but has done well since joining them. Won on debut for the yard at Gowran Park back in March 2018.

More to follow.......

7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

@Bluewolf - My forum nemesis. Probs because we’re both old and grumpy. He landed the Irish Grand National in 2018 at Fairyhouse so is certainly a National type that has good form in these gruelling staying races. It would, however, be his first run in the Aintree National and also his first run at the track. He seems to run best on soft ground.

xD

I had to step back from the screen about 4 foot to read that.. What is that size 48 font?? I suppose you were only thinking of the poor sighted among us.. 

9 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Last night when I replied in the spanish thread my browser's language detection thing changed my english...replacing "opinions" with "comments" for example. It might be that?

Yeah could be, it was very strange specially because i don't remember it happening ever before. Next time i write such a long fucking post i'm gonna disable every extension, app, dictionary whatever on the fucking browser just in case.

On 06/12/2018 at 12:19, Blue said:

Kowabunga - Another Spaniard I think. Aside from having a fucking shit accent, he's the type of member this forum needs to establish us as "the best". Adds a ton of diversity and he knows his stuff.

You haven't heard me speak liked ever, Hulio. :cardY:

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Probably thinks all British people speak like Phil Mitchell or someone from Peaky Blinders.

1 hour ago, Kowabunga said:

All Spanish accents are shit.

I know you are the original but learn to keep up with the times! You lot sound like Sylvester from Looney Tunes :D

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I know you are the original but learn to keep up with the times! You lot sound like Sylvester from Looney Tunes :D

Brian don't cry later if people abuse you for making statements like that.

And to be fair that's not even the case neither, imo there are much worse accents in Spanish than that of Spaniards, such as Chilean, you Peruvian, Bolivian and that of some Colombians among others.

6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Brian don't cry later if people abuse you for making statements like that.

And to be fair that's not even the case neither, imo there are much worse accents in Spanish than that of Spaniards, such as Chilean, you Peruvian, Bolivian and that of some Colombians among others.

Colombian accents are absolutely brilliant. How dare you.

I was just joking anyways. I always am when talking about Spanish accents xD

Also that's the first time I've heard someone mock our accents. I am surprised it's taken so long, but it depends on who you ask. Limeño accents are bland but perfectly clear though I can understand the stereotypes towards the "cholos" who have an awful way of speaking.

Andino and Charrapa accents are very different. They are actually closer to Colombian accents than your stereotypical Peruvian, and I'm not going to lie they sound very nice.

For me the worst accent is the Chilean. They don't even speak Spanish.

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Sorry. My accent (not too southern, not too northern and avoiding most* of the crappy dialectal features of the Madrid speech) is just the icing on the cake of what is a deep sexy voice combined with an articulate speech. I would sound as good if I spoke in porteño or paisa. :what:

In any case, regardless of preference (I like hearing different accents, although the ceceo in part of Andalusia is somewhat over the top) I don't think the current peninsular&canarian Spanish varieties (hardly just one) are way more "original" than the american varieties either. The phonology of the Spanish language has evolved a lot in all places.

On 07/12/2018 at 20:15, Cannabis said:

A-C (I)

@...Dan
One of our underrated members, a great knowledge of Ligue 1 (and Serie A if I remember rightly). Back in the TFF and early TF36 days there were some great Football Manager diaries from ...Dan so hopefully these make a return in 2019!
@6666
I honestly thought he might have been born with some sort of problems because of his posting habits on TFF although on here he's like a different person. Great Arsenal poster (despite not visiting the Emirates :ph34r:) and a great member to have around - easily the 'Most Improved Since Moving' winner.
@AMG
Absolute flannel on TFF with the whole balanced love for both Chelsea and Norwich. Seems to have matured a lot since the death of TFF and the birth of TF365 which has made him a great member (as the votes in the 'Newcomer' Award has proven). Hopefully he continues this good form into 2019.
@ASF
Gutted that he doesn't post more. Still a movie buff, swear there could be a film made about bowel movements and he'd still go and see it. A very, very knowledgeable poster and someone who I have a soft spot for considering he supports the mighty FC Porto. I just wish he would post more as since the birth of TF365 he seems to have dissapeared slightly.
@Asura
Yep, good lad. Don't see him too much so can't really go into too much detail. Needs to post more xD!
@Azeem
As with Asura. Seems to post about things that I'm not really into such as the Hockey Thread. Was a bit unlucky in the Mafia thread but played a good game, similar to Asura in the sense that I like him but don't bump into him enough. 
@YNWA (isn't this Babycakes?)
She was a great addition but just vanished after a few months, probably because of Deadlinesman and the whole controversy about nude PM's. 
@BartraPique1932
Romped his way to the crown of the F1 Prediction League (which is going to be reborn and actually competitive next year!). A solid poster when he's not in his whopper moods and posting absolute drivel. Depends what mood this bi-polar chap is in it seems. 
@Batard
Legend - need I say more? Was one of my favourite posters on TFF and has become a fantastic addition to TF365. Does tons of stuff behind the scenes and without him, we'd be one of the shite forums you see on the web with about five or six members. Runs Mafia Wars too like a boss - merci <3.
@Berserker
Good poster is Nick but his love for all things English sometimes lets him down. Bias posting is not something I'm too fond about so I'd like to see him snap out of this heading into 2019. 
@Blue
Top man is Brian. Goes through phases of being a melt but 90% of the time is a great poster. Deep down he's a good lad, wears his heart on his sleeve which sometimes becomes his downfall with reactions to obvious bites. Much improved since the early days on TFF when he was younger, someone who will no doubt continue to mature and impress in 2019, perhaps adding another MOTM crown to his collection. 
@Bluebird Hewitt
As with Berserker, great poster but just loves all things English too much. One of my favourite avatars (Father Ted is classic TV) and a legend for being part of the staff team when we first launched the site. 
@Bluewolf
Grandpa TF365. We really missed him in the six months that we launched and he wasn't here. One of the best Chelsea posters we have and to be fair, all of them are sound. Looking forward to another garden update in 2019!
@BounceAroundTheGround
A great addition to the Football League section and will be a great addition to the Premier League board if Bristol come up. Hoping that his posting increases in 2019 and he's usually posting good stuff. 
@bozziovai
Don't bump into him enough to comment but a solid set of hands. 
@Bundesligafan93
Joined the 8-Ball Pool League back in 2017 and then vanished, not been seen since. Think @JOSHBRFC scared him after going a frame down and then sending abuse to his Facebook account. :ph34r:
@Burning Gold
Nice lad, even if he does support the Redshite. Don't have too many interactions with him though, probably because he thinks I'm a bellend. 
@CaaC - John
Superb new poster, finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest news and makes a mockery out of @The Palace Fan's reporting :ph34r:. Looking forward to seeing his views on football as we head into the new year, a great addition to our site!

@Chaaay AFC
Another great Arsenal lad, the polar opposite of the melts on AFTV.
@Chadwell
Have a soft spot for him since Football Manager 2019 launched and I started managing Hamburger SV. A well-liked poster in the German section :)!
@carefreeluke
Another top Chelsea fan, always posts with a level head and with depth. Great when he comes out with his long posts as they're always spot on. Someone that I had a lot of time for on TFF and who I can say the same about now that we've made the new site. Needs to teach me Spanish though...
@Cicero
As above, has a handful MOTM crowns to his name and it's easy to see why. A dodgy fucker when it comes to Mafia Wars but when it comes to football, a boss. Whenever I see Jon Snow on TV I think about him too, not sure if that's homo or not :$?
@Cure
Always remember him for dying in Mafia Wars and then revealing who everyone was xD. Hearts in the right place but a proper whopper, doesn't post much now sadly after moving to University, pursuing a career in the Music industry.

You are dead to me

Not dead i am letter T

• Administrator

I have begun my list ...

Symbols, digits and A's

@...Dan 

Cunt rating: Inoffensive, knowledgeable Francophone.

Cliche alert: Dan is a very solid poster. My observations are that Dan should be playing Mafia Wars with his erudite and concise posting. I suspect however he does not because it's not something he can commit time to. You are most welcome to play though should you wish!

@6666 

Cunt rating: Sometimes caustic but always to the point.

Cliche alert: We didn't always get on, in fact I'm certain we disagreed over bizarre things such as whether Leon Brittan deserved an England call up when he was in good form for Swansea. I think we've both mellowed a little since those days on TFF. Very able Mafia Wars participant, immerses himself in the game and plays to win. More often than not has sound intuition on who might be Mafia Scum. 

@AMG

Cunt rating: Not a cunt. Youthful exuberance. 

Cliche alert: Our paths have infrequently crossed. I think he used to be a Norwich fan?

@ASF

Cunt rating: All round good egg

Cliche alert: TFF Veteran. We don't see enough of Andre around the forum, however hopefully will get to remedy that with the next Mafia Wars instalment.

@Asura 

Cunt rating: Unrated

Cliche alert: I'm certain we've barely communicated on the forum, if at all. Has yet to sign up for a Mafia Wars game.

@Azeem 

Cunt rating: Finding this voice and range of comedy. Sometimes hit, sometimes miss

Cliche alert: Come along way over the course of 2018, become a prominent poster and recently played Mafia Wars. Got excited early doors and was bumped off on day 2 for being overtly guilty as Mafia. 

Archived