• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2018

football forum

• Administrator

B's

@Berserker

Cunt rating: A thoroughly amusing Cunt

Cliche Alert: The conversations Nick and Any O'Brien used to engage in were, to me at least, amusing brotherly love. Mafia Wars regular with a nose for Mafia Scum. A competition mainstay.

@Blue

Cunt rating: Whilst I have banned him in the past, I don't consider Brian to be a negative cunt of any sort. 

Cliche Alert: Seems to have found some calm and thicker skin. Whilst not everyone's cup of tea and often maligned for posting style, its incontrovertible that he provides considerable content to the forum and often kick starts much debate. 

@Bluebird Hewitt

Cunt rating: Founding father and legend. Whiff of Sheep impropriety, 

Cliche Alert: Left the staffing team too soon. Another TFF veteran and not here nearly enough sadly.

@Bluewolf

Cunt rating: The gentlemans gentleman

Cliche Alert: Probably one of the most respected members on the forum and rightly so. Another in the pantheon of forum legends. 

@JOSHBRFC

Cunt rating: Legendarily decent cunt

Cliche Alert: Shame I've not seen him in Mafia Wars, we've not spoken nearly enough recently. 

@Burning Gold

Cunt rating: Most definitely not a bad egg.

Cliche alert: Whilst we've not often conversed around the forum, he once asked me whether I could recommend an opticians in Marseille.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Batard said:

@Bluewolf

Cunt rating: The gentlemans gentleman

Cliche Alert: Probably one of the most respected members on the forum and rightly so. Another in the pantheon of forum legends. 

Image result for thank you sir  gif

I will try and keep my feet on the floor this time though... last time you suckered me in with that 'esteemed member' line and I ended up in a lot of deep shit with nudge.. xD

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

G-J (III)

@JOSHBRFC
I liked JoshBRFC on the old board although I said at the time that he's the type of cunt that wins every bet that he places, could probably run further than you and play Mario Kart better than you can. Just one of them. Top bloke though and seemed to be loving life as a father. Fingers crossed that the Rovers bounce back to the big time so we can bump into one another again.

Wouldn't mind bumping into you.... but again? Is there something you're not telling me? :ph34r:

Hopefully we play you in the League again - my best mate is an Everton fan so we tend to both go on those games together.

Life as a Father is indeed amazing but tiring. I'll post a picture of just how tiring it was when i was at a mates Saturday night. 

• Subscriber
On 14/12/2018 at 20:37, Batard said:

B's

@JOSHBRFC

Cunt rating: Legendarily decent cunt

Cliche Alert: Shame I've not seen him in Mafia Wars, we've not spoken nearly enough recently. 

Thanks mate. 

But why am i in B? You cunt.

As for MW, i've never really looked into what it actually is.

• 1 month later...

Archived