• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2018

football forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Blue props for the nice words. 

A solid contributor, consistently interesting observations and very much not a sheep when it comes to having views on football matters. You cop a fair bit from some but plenty of it is good banter and contributes alot to the dynamic i like about this place. Keep it up. 

@...Dan - it's great to see him becoming more active as the years gone on. More of the same next year mate.
@6666 - very good poster. His tendency to refuse to criticise his own club makes me laugh but the general quality of posting always seems to be very good.
@AMG - A much better poster than what he was a couple of years ago.
@ASFF - it's a shame he's not as active as he once was.
@Asura - Happy to see Asura regularly post again as the years gone on.
@Azeem - Good character. Funny bloke. Fits in very well.
@BartraPique1932 - I like him. Just needs to not be as cold when winding up others again.
@Batard - great guy. Needs to get back in to Wrestling.
Berserker - a forum legend. I'll never forget the time he laid in to Toony in a mafia wars chat about how inconsistent his game was.
@Blue - he's fine when he's focused on something he likes. Just needs to block Jose and Marc.
@Bluebird Hewitt - Must have known him for well over ten years now. It's a shame he doesn't have the free time he once had. I don't know how anybody could say a bad word about him.
@Bluewolf- very good poster which is shown by how often he's voted top three by staff.
@BounceAroundTheGround - Hopefully as time goes on he will be more active elsewhere as he's a very good poster.
@bozziovai - Haven't seen Bozz around as much as he was in the summer. Which is a shame as he fit in well.
@Burning Gold - I hope he begins to post more again. I had s lot of fun with him the one Tim I got past round 2 in mafia wars last year.
@CaaC - John - A good addition. We need to work on his copying and pasting skills though so the font isn't size 1000.
@Cannabis - Him and Stan just need to fuck each other and get it over with.
@Chaaay AFC - I've noticed him a lot more as the years gone on. It's more difficult to break out when a lot of others support the same time but he's done a good job of it.
@Chadwell - Seems like a good addition to the German section. Hopefully he becomes more active next year.
@carefreeluke- one of a number of very good Chelsea posters that make this place click.
@Cicero- very good member. Possibly the front runner for MOTY. His rep speaks volumes really.
@Cure- such a shame he's not around  more.
@Dalmore - fair play to him because supporting a team in a league that's not represented well must be shit and his input is appreciated.
@Dan - in terms of consistent quality posting he's up there with everybody on this forum. I'm sure he's already recognised I think that just by how much rep I give him over the course of the year.
@Danny - he provides a good (and much needed) balance to this forum.
@DeadLinesman - made the greatest call in tf365 history by putting me forward for staff and I'll always be grateful.
@Devil-Dick Willie - funny fucker who thankfully stops me from talking to a brick wall in the wrestling thread.
@Dickie - some of his YouTube stuff is class.
@Djalminha - I see him online quite a bit. Hopefully he will begin to post more soon.
@DNA - Hopefully he will post more again as time goes on.
@Dr. Gonzo - in terms of posting quality he's been an absolutely relentless animal this year.
@Eco - God how this place benefited with his energy when he was around.
@El Profesor - The stand out poster during the World Cup and really helped make the forum be a very enjoyable place to read and engage with.
@Fairy In Boots- definitely a character. Some of his comments in the Championship section are pretty funny.
@Faithcore - the only person who can get away with talking in third person.
@Fusion - I miss the guy but in sure he will one day return.
@Gunnersauraus - I like his enthusiasm around the place.
@Happy Blue - first round of next mafia wars he's dead.
@Harry - good poster. Definitely quality over quantity. Seems like a really nice guy too.
@Harvsky - honestly if you guys saw what he said about some of you in the staff room. Even I feel awkward.
@HK85 - I've never understood why somebody would log in to a forum to just rep anything negative but each to their own.
@Hugh Jass - He'll be back.
@IgnisExcubitor - I haven't noticed Ignis as much as previous years which is a shame as I've always enjoyed their posts.
@Inverted - Very good member. Always posts to a high standard which makes him a real asset to this place.

@José - I think we owe him one for how much content gets created in The Champions League section as about 60%+ of it is people responding to him.
@JOSHBRFC - glad to see him and the Rovers contingent getting more involved as the years progressed.
@Kowabunga - been impressed with the standard of posting when i have seen him in the La Liga section.
@Large - Hopefully he returns at some point. Legend.
@LFCMadLad - the quality of posting has got better as the years gone on.
@LFCMike - funny bloke. Has Cannabis wrapped round his finger.
@Lucas - very happy to see him win member of the year as over seven years it was deserved.
@Machado - good member whose contributions in various places is appreciated.
@Marc - when talking about football he is one of the best members out there. When he's making out this place to be worse than Auschwitz not so much.
@Mazzari - one of the members I miss the most actually. His contributions were underrated.
@Mel81x - one of the nicest and most humble posters we have ever had.
@nudge - already worth her wait in gold to the staff team.
@Panflute - would like to see him post more again.
@Panna King - another one whose quality of posting has got better as the years progressed.
@Paulh_85 - hewitt needs to get him back as he was literally an upgrade of him.
@Paulo Dybala - seemed like a good poster but I never understood the various accounts.
@Pep Talk - he could be a real asset to this place. Fingers crossed he posts more next year.
@Perseus - I've been very impressed with all the posts and is another that will hopefully stick round. It's just a shame they support Brighton.
@R-D - I miss his contributions in the FM section.
@Rab - shithead.
@Rafa Beneathus - funny bloke. I'm sure he will come back.
@RandoEFC - The total package in terms of enthusiasm, professionalism, posting quality etc.
@Relling - I like what I've seen in the German section.
@Rick - I always get the impression he's one of those people that could get glassed one weekend, be really pissed off about it all the week, and then the following Friday resolve it with a pint as an apology. I think I respect him for it.
@roversgirl - Really happy to see her posting again as she was one of the reasons I kept coming back in the first place.
@Rucksackfranzose - I'm happy to see him getting nominated by people for MOTY as his contributions shouldn't go unnoticed.
@Salford Kel - had absolutely no issues with any of her posts this year and long may it continue.
@SchalkeUK - legend.
@ScoRoss - I thought we were going to lose him as the year went on the to the lack of SPL posts but I'm glad we haven't because he's a very good asset.
@shut up - always been a good poster. Hopefully they'll be more active over the next twelve months.
@SirBalon- His passionate posts will always make him one of thebmost likeable people here. He runs the La Liga ship smoothly too.
@Smiley Culture- Has really come to life during the international periods. His persona is great at times too.
@Spike - very good member. I enjoy his responses to people trying to get under his skin more than I should really.
@Stan - I still think he's absolutely mad for typing out all the fixtures. This place would really struggle without him.
@StefBWFC - Happy to see Stef posting regularly again throughout the course of the year. Funny, intelligent members is what the EFL section thrives on.
@Storts - The fact he runs another forum yet still donates and regularly contributes here with high quality posts really says a lot about him as a person.
@Takyon - Hopefully we will see a return in 2019 due to previous impact.
@The Artful Dodger - Another one whose character helps this place tick over and the general qualofybof his posts are of a high standard. I hope he doesn't feel undervalued.
@The Käiser - from what I've seen in the German section has been good.
@The Liquidator - I like him and i think his contributions have often been undervalued. I don't understand why he only posts in one thread from now on though.
@The Rebel CRS- A very good poster. Always has been. Always will be. I imagine the plastic will start posting more in the EFL section when Blackburn Make a playoff push.
@tlr - I was very happy to see the return earlier this year. Hopefully they'll stick around more next year.
@Toinho - Funny bloke. The Blue is Lube comment will be around for years.
@True Blue  - One of the many very good Chelsea fans that will keep this place ticking over for years to come.

@Tommy - Like everybody else, I preferred Tsubusa.
@UNORTHODOX - Another Liverpool fan who I hope to see become as active as they once were given how the side is improving.
@Viva la FCB - Another member who I'm happy to see get MOTY shouts because there overall contribution is very good.
@YNWA - I'm happy to see them get involved in patches over the course of the last year, and I hope to see more of them next year.

José has been blocked since my return to the forum. Marc I don't see a reason to block. He's annoying but he's not bad enough to make me burst a blood vein.

I appreciate the comments though!

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

- A good addition. We need to work on his copying and pasting skills though so the font isn't size 1000.

Tell me more? my font size is normal in here unless you mean the cut&paste if so then @Stan mentioned about using 'Paste in plain text' which is a lot easier for other members to read especially on their mobiles or i-Pad things so I use that method, I can't figure out what's wrong then lol.:D   

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

A-C (I)

@...Dan
One of our underrated members, a great knowledge of Ligue 1 (and Serie A if I remember rightly). Back in the TFF and early TF36 days there were some great Football Manager diaries from ...Dan so hopefully these make a return in 2019!
@6666
I honestly thought he might have been born with some sort of problems because of his posting habits on TFF although on here he's like a different person. Great Arsenal poster (despite not visiting the Emirates :ninja:) and a great member to have around - easily the 'Most Improved Since Moving' winner.
@AMG
Absolute flannel on TFF with the whole balanced love for both Chelsea and Norwich. Seems to have matured a lot since the death of TFF and the birth of TF365 which has made him a great member (as the votes in the 'Newcomer' Award has proven). Hopefully he continues this good form into 2019.
@ASF
Gutted that he doesn't post more. Still a movie buff, swear there could be a film made about bowel movements and he'd still go and see it. A very, very knowledgable poster and someone who I have a soft spot for considering he supports the mighty FC Porto. I just wish he would post more as since the birth of TF365 he seems to have dissapeared slightly.
@Asura
Yep, good lad. Don't see him too much so can't really go into too much detail. Needs to post more :lol:!
@Azeem
As with Asura. Seems to post about things that I'm not really into such as the Hockey Thread. Was a bit unlucky in the Mafia thread but played a good game, similar to Asura in the sense that I like him but don't bump into him enough. 
@YNWA (isn't this Babycakes?)
She was a great addition but just vanished after a few months, probably because of Deadlinesman and the whole controversy about nude PM's. 
@BartraPique1932
Romped his way to the crown of the F1 Prediction League (which is going to be reborn and actually competitive next year!). A solid poster when he's not in his whopper moods and posting absolute drivel. Depends what mood this bi-polar chap is in it seems. 
@Batard
Legend - need I say more? Was one of my favourite posters on TFF and has become a fantastic addition to TF365. Does tons of stuff behind the scenes and without him, we'd be one of the shite forums you see on the web with about five or six members. Runs Mafia Wars too like a boss - merci <3.
@Berserker
Good poster is Nick but his love for all this English sometimes lets him down. Bias posting is not something I'm too fond about so I'd like to see him snap out of this heading into 2019. 

I'd love to get back into FM but my PC is ancient and won't run the latest editions xD

I downloaded the 2019 demo on my parents' laptop and discovered you can only do a quick start as an English club with a tiny database so I didn't bother. My favourite part of FM is picking up foreign youngsters xD

2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I'd love to get back into FM but my PC is ancient and won't run the latest editions xD

I downloaded the 2019 demo on my parents' laptop and discovered you can only do a quick start as an English club with a tiny database so I didn't bother. My favourite part of FM is picking up foreign youngsters xD

Ancient computer? Do you live on my short film set then :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Dan said:

@Blue I've got two things to say in response to yours about me.

Hot-headed. That is fair enough. This is why.

IMPATIENT FM PLAYER? FUCKING COMING FROM YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good point! I'm the worst at it mate. Totally slipped by me, guess its because I enjoy your FM posts and get frustrated when you make it so far and give up xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Good point! I'm the worst at it mate. Totally slipped by me, guess its because I enjoy your FM posts and get frustrated when you make it so far and give up xD

To be honest I do have a bit of a tendency to just totally bin it off completely out of the blue. I'm not really sure why.

You must be in treble figures for clubs managed xD

Amazing how you lot can type so much and about each poster, cant wait to read Sir Balon's encyclopedia sized post on here soon.

Thanks for the mentions @Blue @cannabis and @The palace fan and @berserker (couldnt tag the latter three for unknown reasons)

24 minutes ago, Asura said:

Amazing how you lot can type so much and about each poster, cant wait to read Sir Balon's encyclopedia sized post on here soon.

Thanks for the mentions @Blue @cannabis and @The palace fan and @berserker (couldnt tag the latter three for unknown reasons)

They might have you blocked 

@ ... Dan  Class member and underrated, great contributor overall and clearly knows his stuff.
@ 6666 Very passionate about his football posts and he's a good mafia player.
@AMG Has vastly improved from his TFF form and is a decent member now.
@ASF Not as active as he used to be. Missed, specially when one is playing mafia wars and is a part of the mafia, this is who you want to have in the town. : ph34r:
@Asura Another i think is vastly improved from his TFF self, at least from what i've seen.
@Azeem Good addition to the forum, i find his posting style very similar to Dickie's.
@ BartraPique1932Used to be a good member in the old forum, unfortunately most of his brain cells must have been damaged in the transition.
@Batard J'aime Batard, même s'il me baise toujours quand je suis a citadin dans des guerres mafieuses in me donnant des informations incorrectes sur montes rôle. : shoot:
@Blue The forum would not be the same without him (not sure if that's a compliment) : ph34r:
@ Bluebird Hewitt We all miss RedDragon Hewitt, a legend indeed.
@Bluewolf Very good all-around and also a great gardner mind you!
@BounceAroundTheGround Decent poster.
@bozziovai We need him back, he was funny.
@CaaC - John Great addition, will become best friends with @Bluewolfin no time : ph34r:
@Cannabis A good poster Martin is, though the one who fuels my dick is none other than his girl.
@Chaaay AFC I like him, very good poster although sadly we do not run into each other as much anymore.
@Chadwell Good poster.
@carefreeluke Great lad and poster, not what you imagine a typical Chelsea fan to be.
@Cicero Bastard, always goes for me in mafia games, if not then he's mafia like last game. : PAlso told you Morata was shit!
@Cure I miss the situations he created with his sole presence.
@Dalmore My greek pal, Scocco lover.
@Dan  If you were to have a fat friend then you would want that to be Dan.
@DannyA comedian, literally. Also an adventurer, and I'm glad as he seems to be doing much better than in the past few years.
@DeadLinesman Phill is quite an iconic character and quite funny when he wants to be. Feel he was a bouncer in a past life by how welcoming he's with newcomers. You could say his fuse is shorter than his hair perhaps. : P
@ Devil-Dick Willie Another iconic character this looney aussie bastard. Forum would not be as good / funny without him.
@Dickie  I miss Richie, he's probably living la vida loca
@Djalminha Was a decent member, do not see him around anymore.
@DNA Not bad.
@Dr. Gonzo Great contributor this fucker.
@Eco Needs to come back!
@ Professor  Love Ricardinho, adds something unique.
@Fairy In Boots He replaced VOR very well i must say ..
@Faithcore A hidden gem as far as banter goes.
@Fusion Jorge you need to get your ass back here you cunt!
@Gunnersauraus  Nice addition to the forum, surprised me when he came here.
@Happy Blue Cows will fly before he makes a serious post.
@Harry Good guy, loves his mafia.
@Harvsky He's to the forum what Scholes was to United.
@ HK85 Complete melt.
@Hugh Jass Was a good poster.
@IgnisExcubitor Good guy, like's his astrology and videogames. ;)
@Inverted Another excellent addition, has become part of the core in no time, speaks volumes of this contributions.

@ Jose My hijito supports the worst teams possible, he follows Brian around like he's a bitch in heat.
@JOSHBRFC  He tried to partake in the recent Mummy movie, took it a bit too far I think. : ph34r:
@Kowabunga Likes politics a lot.
@Large Another that needs to come back, very good poster.
@LFCMadLad Very good poster who has a more than decent overall knowledge and is also quite funny, not bad.
@LFCMike Been around for ever, clearly a good poster like most of the red lads.
@Lucas Long time i do not see him, knows a lot about lower leagues.
@Machado ASF2 likes his banter and his mafia, noticed he has changed quite a bit from a few years back like others.
@Marc Contributes nicely to the forum's banter most of the times, but he can go overboard. Also it appears to be very well versed on lower leagues and premier footy, but can be biased towards other leagues.
@Mazzari Was a fixed spot on mafia games when he was around, shame he's not active anymore.
@ Mel81x Mel is a great guy and another gamer, definitely who i'd call if i had a problem with my PC or connection.
@nudge  Multi-facetic, excellent all around and i find we have very similar opinions on a lot of subjects. SE Asia would also be my place in the world if it was not because I do not like SE Asian women.
@Panflute Jesse contributed a lot to the forum, suppose he's versed in to his magazine entrepreneurship?
@Panna King Leader of the finger in the ass movement
@Pep Talk Happy's good twin
@RD Was a good poster
@Rab Your average grumpy Scotsman
@Rafa Beneathus This overweight windowlicking mong needs to come back, you can easily notice he's not around as much anymore and not only because of his figure
@RandoEFC Did a great job this year with all the quizzes, solid contributor all-around
@Relling Like most of Ze Germans on here he's a good poster.
@Rick Enjoy reading about his love stories on the Dating Thread from time to time and he's also quite a funny member when he feels like it
@Rucksackfranzose Another good German poster, and he also plays mafia regularly!
@Salford Kel Not the rampant force he was before, she used to make good posts about football
@SchalkeUK Very knowledgable, shame he only posts on the Bundesliga section
@ScoRoss Another hidden gem, a great contributor all around and clearly know his footy
@shut up Not a bad poster but tends to be a bit biased
@SirBalon This guy writes like there was no tomorrow, and that's what makes him a solid contributor all around. Keen on taking him on a chopper ride
@Smiley Culture Good poster although he mainly stays in the prem and lower league sections except when he's trying to make Brian fake another death
@Spike Funny guy and a good poster, i like that he drinks mate (beverage)
@Stan A pillar of the bantz on here and essential to the forum the curry-dripping cunt
@StefBWFC Very good poster, shame that Bolton are probably never going to play in the prem in his lifetime again. :ph34r:
@Storts Nick is a great guy and well versed in everything, pity how we fucked up in mafia
@Takyon Yet another good member who is sadly not active anymore
@The Artful Dodger Very knowledgable and bias-free, which is not something to be taken for granted
@The Liquidator Sometimes he can be a good poster but many times he tries to troll and fails at it
@The Rebel CRS My nigga, i love Chris, shame we don't chat as much as we used to

@The Palace Fan Aaron is for sure one of my favourite posters on here, very sound, more than well-versed and also a funny guy, would love to have a few beers with him and i'm sure we will eventually
@tlr Not as active as on the other forum, was a very good poster specially on the lower leagues.
@Toinho A natural comedian the gaijin, would love to have a few pints with him
@True Blue This loveable Serbian slag looks to have settled in and things are looking better for him, which i'm glad for

@Tommy Tommyboy needs to spend less time watching F1 and more time practising to be a useful townie!
@UNORTHODOX Good poster like most of the reds
@Viva la FCB Good member all around and a regular in the mafia games

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

@Stan A pillar of the bantz on here and essential to the forum the curry-dripping cunt

Oh mate :x

• Administrator

Archived