• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 14 - 7th-9th Dec

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if things have changed so much in the past year.  Normally when I have travelled to the away game I sit behind the goal with BVB fans (about a mile up) and have a great time with them - no nastiness just respect for each other - even if we do let them win normally.  This year we will be severly beaten and my Bundesliga fantasy team with Marco, Christian and Jaydon plus the keeper will have  a lorra lorra points by tea time!  With Josh K and ex BVB star up front, the Munchkins will marmalise Nurnberg and I am expecting well over 100 by late afternoon.  The rest of the games are so-so but a few extra points for young Havertz against Augsburg would also be nice!9_9

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 14 - 7th-9th Dec
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, José said:

Don't believe the rashica one was a PK but Bremen should of had a PK after that clear handball! What's VAR? 

Really liking Kruse and his contribution offensively and defensively

Yeah they showed a replay from a different angle; Fortuna player played the ball there so no penalty. Missed the handball as I went to the fridge to get a beer xD 

Kruse is class today; much better than he's been this season so far. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

2-1 would have been sufficient for the points.. why go and ruin it by getting the extra goal??? 

Finally a perfect prediction score for me involving Werder :D 

Jojo-Harnik-Sargent all involved in winning goals; good substitutions by Kohfeldt.

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Finally a perfect prediction score for me involving Werder :D 

Jojo-Harnik-Sargent all involved in winning goals; good substitutions by Kohfeldt.

Pleased for you I really am... Honestly B|

I thought Germans were all about efficiency and all that... Why waste unnecessary energy chasing another goal when the job was done.. I don't understand German football at all...  

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Pleased for you I really am... Honestly B|

I thought Germans were all about efficiency and all that... Why waste unnecessary energy chasing another goal when the job was done.. I don't understand German football at all...  

Alcohol helps with that.

• Administrator

Quite a few early goals.

Dortmund ahead through a Delaney header. 

Lewandowski scores for Bayern at home to Nurnberg.

Leipzig losing thanks to Petersen's goal for Freiburg :D 

Ishak Belfodil scores for Hoffenheim in Wolfsburg.

Having decided to play the smallest man normally defence/midfield sort of - but today as a strapping tall forward against BVB, the prat on the side now loses Burgstellar - no loss really- and subs him with Mendyl who I thought was defender.  Still, it could get worse - he could have sent on Di Santo:dam:.  Oh, and today our winger/defender from Austria is a midfielder. Meanwhile Harit has already cheated and fallen over twice and got away with it - so far!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived