talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018 Member of the Year - NOMINATIONS

football forum

• Administrator

Hello to all!

The time has come for our annual awards!! The 2nd of these since TF365 started up and we've become bigger and better as time has gone on - now it's time for you to decide who you think has been the best member of 2018!

The conditions are simple - nominate THREE members*. You have until FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER, 11.59pm to get your nominations in. A voting period for those who get the most nominations will follow in due course after this date.

Image result for you're the best gif

*Please note - staff members can't be nominated for this award, barring Nudge who has only just become a staff member so it would be unfair to exclude her!

Get nominating!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Rucksackfranzose 

Cicero

Viva la FCB

I changed my choices as Rucksackfranzose really deserves to be in the mix, and Inga has enough support already anyway :P

@Cicero 

For me since it is primarly a football forum that should be the area which should hold the most weight (just my opinion). Not only he is great/core contributer in the english football section which is his main domain, he also fairly contributes in all football related stuff specially World Cup qualifying from Africa/Asia. Also a known poster in off topic and political discussions .This is where i think he has an edge on Dr Gonzo and nudge.

• Administrator

@Dr. Gonzo

@RandoEFC

@Cicero

No particular order but for me, these 3 are incredible assets to the forum because of their knowledgeable posts and sensible input in to match threads/football discussions. And in Rando's case, the LMS competition has been fun to take part in. Always enjoyable to read their posts wherever in the forum.

4 hours ago, Azeem said:

@Cicero 

For me since it is primarly a football forum that should be the area which should hold the most weight (just my opinion). Not only he is great/core contributer in the english football section which is his main domain, he also fairly contributes in all football related stuff specially World Cup qualifying from Africa/Asia. Also a known poster in off topic and political discussions .This is where i think he has an edge on Dr Gonzo and nudge.

This. He's the perfect balance between debate and banter. 

@nudge is my other vote. Won't be choosing a third because there is too many options but these 2 have stood out particularly for me.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived