2018 Member of the Year - NOMINATIONS

football forum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
14 hours ago, Toinho said:

So many people nominating staff. How illiterate are we? Haha

Gonzo for me. Not sure who else that isn’t staff, perhaps Spike and Cicero. 

Who?!

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It's genuinely hard to read all the drivel coming from some of the twats who post on here but I do quite like Steph? the Bolton fan, Panflute the conservative but I enjoy reading his posts and Lucas the Leeds fans, who writes up a good report.

*Stef ;)

On 08/12/2018 at 16:15, The Artful Dodger said:

It's genuinely hard to read all the drivel coming from some of the twats who post on here but I do quite like Steph? the Bolton fan, Panflute the conservative but I enjoy reading his posts and Lucas the Leeds fans, who writes up a good report.

Why would you read it then? You’re an oddball then wasting your time here, we’d probably get along but you saw my flag and decided I’m scum. You probably think that way about most of the so called twats on here, I bet they are all fine people but you’ve alreasy judged a book on it’s cover. To each their own, 

@Blue - he is dramatic and gets an unreasonable amount of stick from others but he is very passionate about the sport and he has a deep care for his home country and fellow latin americans. Good poster and despite his drama, a good person.

@SirBalon - very learned and sometimes overly whimsical but he feels like my spanish tio I never had.

@Azeem - funny guy with lot of insight into sports in his slice of the world. He makes me want Pakistan to beat India.

20 minutes ago, Spike said:

and food. Gimme dem ghulab jamons.

You cant really differentiate Indian and Pakistani food, they are the same unless you are talking about some specific locations in India, especially the south which is totally different from what the rest of India and Pakistan eats... anyways that a complex subject.

Gulab Jamoons are equally popular in Pak too

8 minutes ago, Asura said:

You cant really differentiate Indian and Pakistani food, they are the same unless you are talking about some specific locations in India, especially the south which is totally different from what the rest of India and Pakistan eats... anyways that a complex subject.

Gulab Jamoons are equally popular in Pak too

Yes but India is the original

• The topic was unpinned

Archived