talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018 Post of the Year - NOMINATIONS

football forum

• Administrator

Hello to all!

The time has come for our annual awards!! The 2nd of these since TF365 started up and we've become bigger and better as time has gone on - now it's time for you to decide who you think made the best post of 2018!

The conditions are simple - nominate THREE posts. You have until FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER, 11.59pm to get your nominations in. A voting period for those who get the most nominations will follow in due course after this date.

200.gif

Get nominating!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Was @The Palace Fan's Dwight Yorke joke this year? I feel like that won post of the year last year which scares me because it doesn't feel like that was over 12 months ago.

Sadly it was last year! 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Was @The Palace Fan's Dwight Yorke joke this year? I feel like that won post of the year last year which scares me because it doesn't feel like that was over 12 months ago.

That post will forever be burned in my memory just because of all the other posts that came from it. Quality thread that.

The Guinea Pig joke wasn't even clever mate.

I would go with Devil Dick Willie's open note to the Australians after they got knocked out. That sort of cringe culture I find hilarious.

2017 or 2018 it would be a farce if that was the post of the year. Someone may as well just reply with "Guinea Pig" and then win it. Same shit really.

Some might say I am taking it personally but I don't mind Peruvian stereotype jokes if they are actually funny. The Guinea Pig joke has been done to death and very recycled. Particularly on here, where it doesn't really get annoying but aren't really funny either.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived