talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018 Post of the Year - NOMINATIONS

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

I literally said I don't mind it, it's just not funny and wouldn't be a good post of the year winner.

I know. But I love that gif so couldn't pass up the opportunity of posting it.

As much as I love this gif, probably.

Image result for 50 cent ernie gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

I know. But I love that gif so couldn't pass up the opportunity of posting it.

As much as I love this gif, probably.

Image result for 50 cent ernie gif

Ha, fair enough!

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Smiley Culture's quite simple but to the point comment of "this lie has gone on for too long now" in the club chairman thread made me laugh more than it should have.

From owning a football club to producing 3D donuts, what a year it has been for Brian.

Could be funny, but he's still wrong xD

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

2017 or 2018 it would be a farce if that was the post of the year. Someone may as well just reply with "Guinea Pig" and then win it. Same shit really.

Some might say I am taking it personally but I don't mind Peruvian stereotype jokes if they are actually funny. The Guinea Pig joke has been done to death and very recycled. Particularly on here, where it doesn't really get annoying but aren't really funny either.

It's probably time to start with the pigeon jokes then

9 minutes ago, Berserker said:

It's probably time to start with the pigeon jokes then

See, that would be refreshing as it would be something new. Pero los peruanos no comen palomas p 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Come on now, it’s admirable that you’re trying to keep up this facade but you’re not a club chairman, you’re not a football scout and you haven’t fingered the Peru U18 women’s goalkeeper, have you? 

I was a chairman for like 2 days. He said I could have the club and I quickly returned it because I couldn't manage it.

As for the last bit, that's something you made up. Keep up lying to yourself though if it will make your already fueled vendetta feel better.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Blue fingered the U18 womans GK?

I said a few months ago in the Dating and Relationships thread that I was talking to the U20 Womans GK, never did I say I was even dating her. Smiley Culture did his usual thing of misinterpreting my post on purpose to fuel his vendetta.

Just now, Blue said:

I said a few months ago in the Dating and Relationships thread that I was talking to the U20 Womans GK, never did I say I was even dating her. Smiley Culture did his usual thing of misinterpreting my post on purpose to fuel his vendetta.

xDhahaha I thought Smiley literally did make it up but you actually said that in the relationships thread?! Hahahahaha

46 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was a chairman for like 2 days. He said I could have the club and I quickly returned it because I couldn't manage it.

As for the last bit, that's something you made up. Keep up lying to yourself though if it will make your already fueled vendetta feel better.

I have no feelings towards you either way, so no vendetta here. I personally can’t wait to read about your life in 2019. 

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

I have no feelings towards you either way, so no vendetta here. I personally can’t wait to read about your life in 2019. 

You would easily be one of the best posters on here if you stop misinterpreting the posts of others. You know a shit ton. If I ever blame you for being to negative we can just agree to disagree. No need to try and be hell bent to prove the world that I'm a liar though.

On 08/12/2018 at 00:03, Smiley Culture said:

Come on now, it’s admirable that you’re trying to keep up this facade but you’re not a club chairman, you’re not a football scout and you haven’t fingered the Peru U18 women’s goalkeeper, have you? 

Goalkeepers are usually considered to be a very safe pair of hands.

Why would she need Blue's ?:35_thinking:

Just before you shut the thread down I would probably nominate the thread during the World Cup where that girl ( or man posing as a girl ) was on here trying to entice some of the house mouses on here into going to the clubs etc... that was quite amusing for a while.. 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Just before you shut the thread down I would probably nominate the thread during the World Cup where that girl ( or man posing as a girl ) was on here trying to entice some of the house mouses on here into going to the clubs etc... that was quite amusing for a while.. 

Denis?

@Cannabis got on very well with him/her, so I heard.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived