talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2016/2017 - Matchday 29

football forum

Play 10% better than that in the second half and we should win by 2 or more, but we aren't secure enough at the back to win games consistently by being the slightly better team. Got to impose ourselves more, and attack this very poor defense more. We have poked and they have crumbled, just need to really get stuck in.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Very happy for the Bremen contingent on here that their side have beaten Hamburg. Especially after a tough run of fixtures which has seen victories over Leipzig and Freiburg. Now unbeaten in 6!

From 13th to 8th today with the 3 points. Definitely a team with confidence now. Only one win away and other results going their way from being in real contention for Europa League :congrats:

• Administrator
Just now, Tanksie said:

Greatest free kick wall ever?xDxD

2-1 win, we were much the better team, however, I can't see Hamburg going down this season. What they lack in quality they have made up for in organization.

first time I've seen spray used in a defensive half xD. Still didn't stand behind it!

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Very happy for the Bremen contingent on here that their side have beaten Hamburg. Especially after a tough run of fixtures which has seen victories over Leipzig and Freiburg. Now unbeaten in 6!

From 13th to 8th today with the 3 points. Definitely a team with confidence now. Only one win away and other results going their way from being in real contention for Europa League :congrats:

Unbeaten in 9

Just to paraphrase the comment from Tanksie and apply it to 04 - What they lacked for in quality they were even worse in organisation.  This has to have been the worst 04 performance for many a season and the end (bitte Gott) for the rain-dead lump and his old men (i.e. Coach and recent signings!)  trouble is they will probably win on Thursday and we will have to put up with this for longer!

Had to leave to go to church so wasn't able to see the second half. Obviously disappointed with the score. Congrats though to you Bremen folks, what a side your club has managed to assemble for not particularly high expenditure. My HSV would do well to take notes of your recent transfer policy. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived