Liverpool 2-2 Bournemouth
Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool
Bournemouth 1-2 Liverpool

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

GOAL LIVERPOOL!

Firmino has an ambitious half-volley from about 25 yards out. Begovic saves but Salah is quickest to the rebound and score from close in. 0-1!

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

Offside goal - typical Liverpool luck 

Fabinho should have had a booking earlier as well for a late tackle on Fraser I think it was.

Would love to see what Klopp has to say about Milner's tackle, which was perfectly fine. But if we're going by his comments from Mee's tackle the other day, it was 'dangerous' xD 

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

The obsession with Klopp is getting proper cringe xD

What you on about?

It's normal to talk about something in a Liverpool thread that happened a few days ago and still relevant today xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

The obsession with Klopp is getting proper cringe xD

Obsession this, cringe that, it’s a football forum and we can comment on Klopp. He’s an absolute weapon, proper tosser and I think the rest of the league is catching on. Sort of guy you put up with when he’s yours but hate when he isn’t 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Fabinho should have had a booking earlier as well for a late tackle on Fraser I think it was.

Would love to see what Klopp has to say about Milner's tackle, which was perfectly fine. But if we're going by his comments from Mee's tackle the other day, it was 'dangerous' xD 

Must've missed the part where he broke someone's leg?

As for the goal, the ball was deliberately played by a defending player after Firmino kicked it, making Salah onside.

• Administrator

In all seriousness about that Alisson challenge, why are goal-keepers allowed to get away with leading with their knees? Anywhere else on the pitch and that's genuinely a foul against the player.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

This is the exact obsession I'm talking about xD

Klopp hug this, Klopp hug that. 

It's proper cringe. 

Literally no-one mentioned 'hugging' when you made your point about being obsessed :35_thinking:

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'm not talking about just today Stan. It's becoming a regular theme on here, mostly stemmed by jeoulosy I'd say :whistling:

It is a football forum though. When a manager of a club in the top 6 says something, it's always going to get picked upon.

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

In all seriousness about that Alisson challenge, why are goal-keepers allowed to get away with leading with their knees? Anywhere else on the pitch and that's genuinely a foul against the player.

You have to protect your body when you go up for a header in a crowd. Most player use their arms, but obviously goalkeepers almost always can't do that

8 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Keita looks good for once. 

Keita's a weird one. He's looked like a talented footballer every time he's played, but translating that into actual effectiveness and productivity has been an issue so far.

• Administrator
Just now, Burning Gold said:

You have to protect your body when you go up for a header in a crowd. Most player use their arms, but obviously goalkeepers almost always can't do that

Doesn't mean you can use your knees as an alternative xD 

• The title was changed to Bournemouth 0-4 Liverpool - Saturday 8th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived