• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 8th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Storts said:

Looking forward to hearing @6666 discuss the THREE Arsenal players booked for diving today. Including this disgusting attempt

You tried this last season and I said the same thing which didn't contradict any point I made about Tottenham. Players dive but Pochettino has it as part of his tactics. He pretty much said there's nothing wrong with it and practiced it as a player. If I remember correctly you then responded teary eyed and said that you didn't like what Pochettino said either but just wanted me to leave him alone. xD And I don't revel in Arsenal players diving like you do with Tottenham players diving. 

Try harder to make a sensible point in response to what I say. :coffee:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

You tried this last season and I said the same thing which didn't contradict any point I made about Tottenham. Players dive but Pochettino has it as part of his tactics. He pretty much said there's nothing wrong with it and practiced it as a player. If I remember correctly you then responded teary eyed and said that you didn't like what Pochettino said either but just wanted me to leave him alone. xD And I don't revel in Arsenal players diving like you do with Tottenham players diving. 

Try harder to make a sensible point in response to what I say. :coffee:

THREE Arsenal players booked for diving in the same game. That suggests that it is indeed part of your tactics as well. Just as it always was under the successful Wenger sides.

You are an absolute hypocrite with it, as I pointed out last time and this time. I’m waiting for the strong condemnation from you of these players. You like to take some weird moral high ground with it but as usual you fail to accept that you’re just as bad as any other club and it’s in your clubs DNA. 

6 minutes ago, Storts said:

THREE Arsenal players booked for diving in the same game. That suggests that it is indeed part of your tactics as well. Just as it always was under the successful Wenger sides.

You are an absolute hypocrite with it, as I pointed out last time and this time. I’m waiting for the strong condemnation from you of these players. You like to take some weird moral high ground with it but as usual you fail to accept that you’re just as bad as any other club and it’s in your clubs DNA. 

Your manager came out in support of diving. I've never seen any manager ever do that. Also, anything good we've done hasn't been down to cheating as we don't get the big calls even when we decide to Tottenham whereas when Tottenham decide to Tottenham they get the calls and then the protection from pundits.

I also like how touched you are by someone calling out your manager but will pretend you're just baiting. xD He'll be off soon anyway, he'll want his cheating to at least bring him some trophies. Man Utd or Real Madrid. Two disgusting clubs that will suit him perfectly. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Your manager came out in support of diving. I've never seen any manager ever do that. Also, anything good we've done hasn't been down to cheating as we don't get the big calls even when we decide to Tottenham whereas when Tottenham decide to Tottenham they get the calls and then the protection from pundits.

I also like how touched you are by someone calling out your manager but will pretend you're just baiting. xD He'll be off soon anyway, he'll want his cheating to at least bring him some trophies. Man Utd or Real Madrid. Two disgusting clubs that will suit him perfectly. 

What a desperate post from a hypocrite that doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Fail to criticise your three players for getting booking for diving in the same game. I don’t think we have had that many all over the last two seasons.

Arsenal not getting the big calls also completely laughable. I’ve met weird deluded Arsenal ‘fans’ in my time, but you really have a warped view of reality when it comes to Arsenal and English football. 

The last point on Pochettino, how original! Been hearing this for years now. Will just keep enjoying your bizarre hypocrisy. There for all to see 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm sorry but you cannot actually be serious with this statement?!

That’s the thing, in his head he actually believes it.

He reads something on goonerweb and gets him self all worked up. It’s the truth you know!!!!

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

What a desperate post from a hypocrite that doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Fail to criticise your three players for getting booking for diving in the same game. I don’t think we have had that many all over the last two seasons.

Arsenal not getting the big calls also completely laughable. I’ve met weird deluded Arsenal ‘fans’ in my time, but you really have a warped view of reality when it comes to Arsenal and English football. 

The last point on Pochettino, how original! Been hearing this for years now. Will just keep enjoying your bizarre hypocrisy. There for all to see 

We do get big calls we shouldn't. But can't remember the last one that came from diving. Probably have to go back years. And if one of our players dives and gets called out for diving, I don't feel attacked like you obviously do regarding Tottenham players. You feel it for some time. xD

And once again, the point here isn't me saying Arsenal players never dive and only Tottenham players dive. I'm saying your manager actively encourages it and publicly defends diving. You should probably learn what "hypocrisy" is before you start thinking you have a case.

And I know you need me to stop criticising Pochettino because even though you previously admitted that you didn't like what he said, it still upsets you when someone reminds you what type of a manager he is.

Accept it. Your manager is a scumbag.

3 Arsenal players booked for diving in the same game hahaha that’s surely an all time English football record. Imagine three of your players being booked for diving yet criticising a team that hasn’t yet even played today.

@Stortstaking @6666 to school here 

7 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Marc upset that I said Man Utd & Pochettino deserve each other. xD

What are you on about? Why would that upset me? I don’t care for Poch or Man United.

Emery said the yellows were fair and he doesn’t want the diving from his players. A very honest assessment. Pity we can’t say the same for @6666

Just now, Marc said:

What are you on about? Why would that upset me? I don’t care for Poch or Man United.

Emery said the yellows were fair and he doesn’t want the diving from his players. A very honest assessment. Pity we can’t say the same for @6666

At what point did I say the yellows weren't fair? You arseholes are just making things up now which you obviously have to do to pretend you have a point.

And I only notice you being pro-Man Utd a lot of the time or maybe that's someone else... guess I don't know who you are. Oh well.

33 minutes ago, Storts said:

That’s the thing, in his head he actually believes it.

He reads something on goonerweb and gets him self all worked up. It’s the truth you know!!!!

If you are agreeing with Cannabis then you know you're wrong mate. 

He hasn't got a clue. 

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

So many players blatantly dive these days I've given up criticising teams for it.

Never give up, that's how they grind you down and win... keep complaining and moaning about it and one day things will change.. cheating divers will get big game bans.. one day mate, one day... 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Never give up, that's how they grind you down and win... keep complaining and moaning about it and one day things will change.. cheating divers will get big game bans.. one day mate, one day... 

Problem is I can go off on one about how bad a certain team is and then Zaha will fall over 30 minutes later xD

2 minutes ago, shut up said:

None of our players over the past few seasons have a reputation for diving. xD

Is everyone here on drugs? We might have had the odd player here and there, but none on the same level as Alli, Lamela or Son. Today was an anomaly.  

I don't mind our players being called out for diving if they do it, they're quite shit at diving though as today proved... Storts just seems to be on a campaign to stop people talking about Tottenham players diving and goes after posters for weeks. Strange man.

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I thought I was the only one stupid enough to pick Bamba. xD

Your centre halves are your biggest goal threats and they're really cheap. I had to throw him in there. He's actually been decent for me pound for pound.

Archived