talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-0 Man City - Saturday 8th December, 2018

football forum

5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Seems like they were either joking around or the guy said something Pep didn't like. Don't think you can say Pep did much wrong there.

4 minutes ago, Machado said:

Seems to be the case of the Chelsea staff guy trying to being funny and piss Pep off. Pep did went on to congratulate the rest of them so I'm not sure he did anything wrong there.

"Chelsea staff in victory" probably a better suited description to that video.

Looks like he was trying to rub it in his nose over the victory... 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

When I said earlier in the thread that Chelsea were going to win this I was literally having a laugh. Five whiskeys in decided to check the score as I was out and lo-and-behold its 2-0. Sunday Hangover post a win for us (convincing) and a loss for City not too shabby.

12 hours ago, Cicero said:

Wish we could play City every week!

In all seriousness, we were lucky Kante's goal came when it did. That gave every single one of our players confidence and tonight was the best I have seen the team work under a high press. Pedro, dear fucking god is incredible when arsed. Played RB and RW tonight. Wish he was 10 years younger!

David Luiz will always be a club hero. Despite his many flaws, he has always been a big game player for us. What a moment for him. 

Hopefully the oblivious Chelsea fans that think switching Jorginho and Kante would benefit the side can finally come to a realisation. We saw the best of Kante and it was in the the final third. No doubt that is what Sarri wants more from Kante.  Jorginho however needs to adjust to the pace of the league. He has slowed down since the start of the season, and he desperately needs to keep up that pace. 

Night and day difference between Sarri and Conte, especially how each manager have approached City. The former never surrendered his plan. He never accepted defeat. He didn't demoralise his players by telling them to never venture forward. We played our game and it was great watching the side have the balls to press City the entire 90. Azpilicueta and Rudiger especially were solid as fuck. 

We still have our issues up top. Watching Hazard be our target man was dreadful. Willian wasting golden chances. Kante's presence in the third helped put City's back line under pressure. Still need a ST and another RW in January given we cannot keep this up till May and expect to be in the top 4. 

All set up for Liverpool to beautifully bottle it once more. :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

This was a Liverpool result tbh.... it normally follows up with dropping points to a relegation threatened side in the next game....

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-0 Man City - Saturday 8th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived