• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-0 Man City - Saturday 8th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

So you're allowed to say "rent boys" but I can't make a joke about someone pulling out xD. Kopite logic, offended by everything, ashamed by nothing. Always the victims, it's never your fault :hh:.

Top of the league you weird cunt

Wish we could play City every week!

In all seriousness, we were lucky Kante's goal came when it did. That gave every single one of our players confidence and tonight was the best I have seen the team work under a high press. Pedro, dear fucking god is incredible when arsed. Played RB and RW tonight. Wish he was 10 years younger!

David Luiz will always be a club hero. Despite his many flaws, he has always been a big game player for us. What a moment for him. 

Hopefully the oblivious Chelsea fans that think switching Jorginho and Kante would benefit the side can finally come to a realisation. We saw the best of Kante and it was in the the final third. No doubt that is what Sarri wants more from Kante.  Jorginho however needs to adjust to the pace of the league. He has slowed down since the start of the season, and he desperately needs to keep up that pace. 

Night and day difference between Sarri and Conte, especially how each manager have approached City. The former never surrendered his plan. He never accepted defeat. He didn't demoralise his players by telling them to never venture forward. We played our game and it was great watching the side have the balls to press City the entire 90. Azpilicueta and Rudiger especially were solid as fuck. 

We still have our issues up top. Watching Hazard be our target man was dreadful. Willian wasting golden chances. Kante's presence in the third helped put City's back line under pressure. Still need a ST and another RW in January given we cannot keep this up till May and expect to be in the top 4. 

All set up for Liverpool to beautifully bottle it once more. :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I tought we was going to win 3-0, this is a big shock  ..what just happened xD

Fair play to them today they got everything right, Defended well and on the rare occasions they got in the box took a couple of the chances we made for ourselves and I can't ask for more than that... We hardly got much of a touch in the first half but kept you at bay and after the goal I was fully expecting you lot to raise the bar a bit but instead it was us full of confidence.. Keeps the Title race open as well for another week, not so much for us mind as for Liverpool.. 

I should imagine the food foraging recyclers on the red half of Mersyside are very happy tonight... 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

We could always rely on Everton to fly the Merseyside flag!

Oh no we can't cos Everton are fucking gash 9_9

If Everton win on Monday they go level on points with Man Utd.

Which proves that they're not very good. 

:ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Fair play to them today they got everything right, Defended well and on the rare occasions they got in the box took a couple of the chances we made for ourselves and I can't ask for more than that... We hardly got much of a touch in the first half but kept you at bay and after the goal I was fully expecting you lot to raise the bar a bit but instead it was us full of confidence.. Keeps the Title race open as well for another week, not so much for us mind as for Liverpool.. 

I should imagine the food foraging recyclers on the red half of Mersyside are very happy tonight... 

We have been a bit below par for 4 weeks or so now, nearly came undone at Waford a few nights ago and now lost today, hopefully this is a wake up call with Liverpool going top 

6 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Being a Man City fan must be one of the hardest things. The club is broke and nobody helps them out with a dime. There's no way you can win the PL with that squad.

So we have had it easy for 10 years, what about the other 130 years?? :coffee:

Seems to be the case of the Chelsea staff guy trying to being funny and piss Pep off. Pep did went on to congratulate the rest of them so I'm not sure he did anything wrong there.

"Chelsea staff in victory" probably a better suited description to that video.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-0 Man City - Saturday 8th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived