• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Leicester 0-2 Tottenham - Saturday 8th December, 2018

Recommended Posts

Live on BT Sport

Kick-off 7.45pm

image.png     VS     e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg

Head to Head
Tottenham5-4 Leicester
Leicester 2-1 Tottenham
Leicester 1-6 Tottenham
Tottenham 1-1 Leicester
Leicester 0-2 Tottenham (FA Cup)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Vardy's out we might as well not even bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Puel confirms Vardy is definitely out. Confidence levels lower than they already were after that news.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Puel confirms Vardy is definitely out. Confidence levels lower than they already were after that news.

Thanks for the confirmation Stanley. 

Spurs 4-0 LcFc 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Puel confirms Vardy is definitely out. Confidence levels lower than they already were after that news.

That is excellent news - thanks Stan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Storts said:

That is excellent news - thanks Stan

Doesn't quite match up to the news that Foyth is out for you xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Doesn't quite match up to the news that Foyth is out for you xD 

We have 6 out injured in fairness, Foyth, Lamela, Trippier, Dembele, Wanyama and Sanchez,

Although to be honest the only two that bother me much are Lamela and Sanchez.

We will be something like:

Lloris

Aurier Vertonghen Alderweireld Davies

Sissoko Dier

Son Alli Eriksen

Kane

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Storts said:

We have 6 out injured in fairness, Foyth, Lamela, Trippier, Dembele, Wanyama and Sanchez,

Although to be honest the only two that bother me much are Lamela and Sanchez.

We will be something like:

Lloris

Aurier Vertonghen Alderweireld Davies

Sissoko Dier

Son Alli Eriksen

Kane

Kane guaranteed to score so that's a given. Think it's us and Hull he's scored the most against.

Any chance you'll rest players for the bigger game against Barca in mid-week xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Kane guaranteed to score so that's a given. Think it's us and Hull he's scored the most against.

Any chance you'll rest players for the bigger game against Barca in mid-week xD 

Possibly - but not that many options to rest.

Moura might play instead of one of that front four. Think Winks might be rested, or could come in for one of the other two. Rose won't play, Aurier has to, same with the CB's no other choice.

Kane will play and score hopefully yeah.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kane scores against us every time. It's not even worth getting worried about. We effectively kick the game off at 0-1 as far as I'm concerned.

Vardy's a huge miss. He's the master of scoring against the top sides and it's no co-incidence given his style of play.

Iheanacho will start because there is literally no other striker. We are badly lacking in that department. We have pinned our hopes on Iheanacho a bit and he is sadly being found badly wanting. I've never been particularly impressed with him. Was excited when we signed him but he's scored I think 4 league goals since we've signed him, got a few assists in fairness but his general game is well off the pace.

Gray infuriates me as well but not as much as Iheanacho, I'd actually consider using Gray up front again.

We are really lacking in attacking players. It's a shame because it's really working out but him but a Barnes recall needs to be considered. I actually think he'd add something. If he was in our squad he would probably start tomorrow for me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dan said:

Kane scores against us every time. It's not even worth getting worried about. We effectively kick the game off at 0-1 as far as I'm concerned.

Vardy's a huge miss. He's the master of scoring against the top sides and it's no co-incidence given his style of play.

Iheanacho will start because there is literally no other striker. We are badly lacking in that department. We have pinned our hopes on Iheanacho a bit and he is sadly being found badly wanting. I've never been particularly impressed with him. Was excited when we signed him but he's scored I think 4 league goals since we've signed him, got a few assists in fairness but his general game is well off the pace.

Gray infuriates me as well but not as much as Iheanacho, I'd actually consider using Gray up front again.

We are really lacking in attacking players. It's a shame because it's really working out but him but a Barnes recall needs to be considered. I actually think he'd add something. If he was in our squad he would probably start tomorrow for me.

Knowing us I bet we don't have the option to recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stan said:

Knowing us I bet we don't have the option to recall.

We apparently do have the option to recall both him and Benkovic but barring an injury crisis (which we could be in the early stages of to be honest) we won't exercise either.

I'm not really sure how we'll set up today. No-one could've called that team on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awful KO time this - I won’t moan too much now but just look at our away fixtures recently and coming up and they’re taking the piss completely out of the travelling fan

Ive had to drive today as no trains back, and not sitting on a wally coach for hours or staying over in Leicester. Nice sober away day. It’s like I’ve actually gone to watch the football today 

Up the Spurs

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Storts said:

Awful KO time this - I won’t moan too much now but just look at our away fixtures recently and coming up and they’re taking the piss completely out of the travelling fan

Ive had to drive today as no trains back, and not sitting on a wally coach for hours or staying over in Leicester. Nice sober away day. It’s like I’ve actually gone to watch the football today 

Up the Spurs

I saw that the last train back is 9.56pm. So even if the match finishes at 9.30pm on the dot (which it obviously won't), there's gonna be a lot of people missing it. Impossible to get from the stadium to the station in under 20-25 minutes if walking. And traffic will be mad so taxis are out of the question, too.

And to add on to that, that last train is limited capacity, too xD 

Absolute joke really for Spurs fans travelling. But of course, fans are the last people that are thought of when it comes to games being moved for TV.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is disgraceful but is that seriously the last train back? I thought there were ones back later than that.

Fans in this country get shafted so frequently yet for some bizarre reason a sizeable number of them seem to defend the fact that happens over themselves. Never understood it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dan said:

It is disgraceful but is that seriously the last train back? I thought there were ones back later than that.

Fans in this country get shafted so frequently yet for some bizarre reason a sizeable number of them seem to defend the fact that happens over themselves. Never understood it.

yeah, a The Leics Police Event page on Twitter posted about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I right in saying this is the first time we've had a TV game with Tottenham since we've come up? That's baffling really given what's happened between the two and the fact it's nearly always a good game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dan said:

Am I right in saying this is the first time we've had a TV game with Tottenham since we've come up? That's baffling really given what's happened between the two and the fact it's nearly always a good game.

Na ha, we've had a few.

When we battered you 6-1 two seasons back that was on tv. Also a couple of FA Cup games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Kane or Eriksen. Poch will have a lot of questions to answer if we don’t win today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Not injured, just dropped :what:?

Both on the bench, rotation for Barca and games ahead I assume. Bloody stupid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Storts said:

Both on the bench, rotation for Barca and games ahead I assume. Bloody stupid 

Surprising. Thought they'd have started and then be taken off. Poch's eyes definitely on Tuesday. 

Change of shape for us. Looks to be 4-3-3 with Maddison and Gray sitting just behind Iheanacho. Not a fan of him playing up top on his own though... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cannabis said:

Yep, surely take them off with the game won that not at all (when you could be behind!). 

Good news for you lot though.

 

True but doesn't negate us not playing Vardy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annoying from Spurs but fair play to them. They are grinding each game as it comes. The Poch effect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was shite from us 2nd half. First goal killed us and any momentum we had. Will write more when I get home but two things I have to say - Son's goal was quality and Dele Alli is a diving cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t see the game, but the important thing is How many spurs players were booked for diving? More than the record (Arsenal) of 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement