Tottenham 1-1 Leicester
Leicester 0-2 Tottenham (FA Cup)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Doesn't quite match up to the news that Foyth is out for you xD 

We have 6 out injured in fairness, Foyth, Lamela, Trippier, Dembele, Wanyama and Sanchez,

Although to be honest the only two that bother me much are Lamela and Sanchez.

We will be something like:

Lloris

Aurier Vertonghen Alderweireld Davies

Sissoko Dier

Son Alli Eriksen

Kane

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Storts said:

We have 6 out injured in fairness, Foyth, Lamela, Trippier, Dembele, Wanyama and Sanchez,

Although to be honest the only two that bother me much are Lamela and Sanchez.

We will be something like:

Lloris

Aurier Vertonghen Alderweireld Davies

Sissoko Dier

Son Alli Eriksen

Kane

Kane guaranteed to score so that's a given. Think it's us and Hull he's scored the most against.

Any chance you'll rest players for the bigger game against Barca in mid-week xD 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Kane guaranteed to score so that's a given. Think it's us and Hull he's scored the most against.

Any chance you'll rest players for the bigger game against Barca in mid-week xD 

Possibly - but not that many options to rest.

Moura might play instead of one of that front four. Think Winks might be rested, or could come in for one of the other two. Rose won't play, Aurier has to, same with the CB's no other choice.

Kane will play and score hopefully yeah.

• Subscriber

Kane scores against us every time. It's not even worth getting worried about. We effectively kick the game off at 0-1 as far as I'm concerned.

Vardy's a huge miss. He's the master of scoring against the top sides and it's no co-incidence given his style of play.

Iheanacho will start because there is literally no other striker. We are badly lacking in that department. We have pinned our hopes on Iheanacho a bit and he is sadly being found badly wanting. I've never been particularly impressed with him. Was excited when we signed him but he's scored I think 4 league goals since we've signed him, got a few assists in fairness but his general game is well off the pace.

Gray infuriates me as well but not as much as Iheanacho, I'd actually consider using Gray up front again.

We are really lacking in attacking players. It's a shame because it's really working out but him but a Barnes recall needs to be considered. I actually think he'd add something. If he was in our squad he would probably start tomorrow for me.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Dan said:

Kane scores against us every time. It's not even worth getting worried about. We effectively kick the game off at 0-1 as far as I'm concerned.

Vardy's a huge miss. He's the master of scoring against the top sides and it's no co-incidence given his style of play.

Iheanacho will start because there is literally no other striker. We are badly lacking in that department. We have pinned our hopes on Iheanacho a bit and he is sadly being found badly wanting. I've never been particularly impressed with him. Was excited when we signed him but he's scored I think 4 league goals since we've signed him, got a few assists in fairness but his general game is well off the pace.

Gray infuriates me as well but not as much as Iheanacho, I'd actually consider using Gray up front again.

We are really lacking in attacking players. It's a shame because it's really working out but him but a Barnes recall needs to be considered. I actually think he'd add something. If he was in our squad he would probably start tomorrow for me.

Knowing us I bet we don't have the option to recall.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Stan said:

Knowing us I bet we don't have the option to recall.

We apparently do have the option to recall both him and Benkovic but barring an injury crisis (which we could be in the early stages of to be honest) we won't exercise either.

I'm not really sure how we'll set up today. No-one could've called that team on Wednesday.

• Subscriber

Awful KO time this - I won’t moan too much now but just look at our away fixtures recently and coming up and they’re taking the piss completely out of the travelling fan

Ive had to drive today as no trains back, and not sitting on a wally coach for hours or staying over in Leicester. Nice sober away day. It’s like I’ve actually gone to watch the football today 

Up the Spurs

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Storts said:

Awful KO time this - I won’t moan too much now but just look at our away fixtures recently and coming up and they’re taking the piss completely out of the travelling fan

Ive had to drive today as no trains back, and not sitting on a wally coach for hours or staying over in Leicester. Nice sober away day. It’s like I’ve actually gone to watch the football today 

Up the Spurs

I saw that the last train back is 9.56pm. So even if the match finishes at 9.30pm on the dot (which it obviously won't), there's gonna be a lot of people missing it. Impossible to get from the stadium to the station in under 20-25 minutes if walking. And traffic will be mad so taxis are out of the question, too.

And to add on to that, that last train is limited capacity, too xD 

Absolute joke really for Spurs fans travelling. But of course, fans are the last people that are thought of when it comes to games being moved for TV.

• Subscriber

It is disgraceful but is that seriously the last train back? I thought there were ones back later than that.

Fans in this country get shafted so frequently yet for some bizarre reason a sizeable number of them seem to defend the fact that happens over themselves. Never understood it.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dan said:

It is disgraceful but is that seriously the last train back? I thought there were ones back later than that.

Fans in this country get shafted so frequently yet for some bizarre reason a sizeable number of them seem to defend the fact that happens over themselves. Never understood it.

yeah, a The Leics Police Event page on Twitter posted about it.

• Subscriber

Am I right in saying this is the first time we've had a TV game with Tottenham since we've come up? That's baffling really given what's happened between the two and the fact it's nearly always a good game.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Dan said:

Am I right in saying this is the first time we've had a TV game with Tottenham since we've come up? That's baffling really given what's happened between the two and the fact it's nearly always a good game.

Na ha, we've had a few.

When we battered you 6-1 two seasons back that was on tv. Also a couple of FA Cup games

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Storts said:

Both on the bench, rotation for Barca and games ahead I assume. Bloody stupid 

Surprising. Thought they'd have started and then be taken off. Poch's eyes definitely on Tuesday. 

Change of shape for us. Looks to be 4-3-3 with Maddison and Gray sitting just behind Iheanacho. Not a fan of him playing up top on his own though... 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Yep, surely take them off with the game won that not at all (when you could be behind!). 

Good news for you lot though.

True but doesn't negate us not playing Vardy. 

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-2 Tottenham - Saturday 8th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived